Integrating Peercoin, can someone help (or just build an external notifier)?

Greetings! I am 90% complete a new (NSFW) website. It’s called TubeKraken.

Some of the features don’t exist, so if the user accounts system appears pointless right now it will have a lot of meaning hopefully very soon. But anyways, wanting to accept Peercoin.

With Bitcoin, I can just use the service “bitcoinmonitor.net” and it works well using HTTP callback. There is no HTTP callback service for Peercoin. Can we get this going? Maybe one does exist that I’m not aware of?

We can maybe crowdfund the development of one? I don’t want to integrate a 3rd party payment processor. Currently I am able to query blockr.io but I’d either have to check every address every few minutes or have a button where they ask to check. I’d rather use HTTP callback.

Or maybe help setting up peercoind to interact with the website is an avenue to go down. I’d like to do that, but if I end up breaking something and need to switch servers it’s just a little bit more work to get everything working again. That’s plan B currently.

Hello, I’m one of the developers here.

What is your sites server written in? Provided that, I can come up with a standalone solution for you, which means you wouldn’t have to rely on 3rd party services.

[quote=“SigmundAlpha, post:2, topic:2983”]Hello, I’m one of the developers here.

What is your sites server written in? Provided that, I can come up with a standalone solution for you, which means you wouldn’t have to rely on 3rd party services.[/quote]

Well that’s great to hear! PM’d!