Important Message from JustaBit - All Hands on Deck Starting Nov 5

Over the next week, I’d like to recommend shifting the community attention to the following items:

1. When the Coindesk article is released, blast it to every publication possible

2. When you google Bitcoin and Bitcoin news each morning, comment on a few articles and show how Peercoin is an alternate

3. When the press release about Trekcon goes out Tuesday, blast it to every publication possible

4. See numbers 1 - 3

Every morning I wake up, I spend about 20 minutes googling Bitcoin news and looking for an opportunity to make a comment. It takes a little time out of my morning, however, it really helps set the stage for campaigns.

We can’t wait around for someone else to handle it, this is on us. I’ll give you guys every free minute I have over the next week, I need your help.

Who’s with me?

Can you give us a sense of the key messages?

And who are we going after?

Am I correct in assuming, based on the current website, that we are primarily going after crypto-techies and miners, etc - ie those who understand blocks, proof-of-work, 51% attack and concepts like that??

Are you going to have a swarm to email publications? I’m assuming we’re going to use the huge PR list in the private Public Relations board. Is there an easy way to email all of them at the same time? If so, maybe you could include that info when you let everyone know.

These are great questions. I asked MeBeingAwesome to completely jump into getting our Volunpeers moving forward on an individual basis. Depending on his availability will determine how much time I have to flesh everything out. Next week is going to be the most aggressive alt currency push ever announced… that much I can promise.

Wow, you sound confident in that statement. Looking forward to it!

Volunpeers,

I’m mapping out the plan in the volunteer board:

[quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:6, topic:819”]Volunpeers,

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=799.0[/quote]

Still can’t access it

[quote=“mcgin, post:7, topic:819”][quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:6, topic:819”]Volunpeers,

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=799.0[/quote]

Still can’t access it[/quote]

Fuzzy will add everyone after work tonight. Thanks for the nudge!

Price PPC/USD has been moving up since Nov 5… that already says more than enough :slight_smile:

Continue to spread the word ! This is just the START :smiley: