I'm impressed by Monetas, a decentralized era is coming!

Here was my post: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184.msg30597#msg30597

Chris Odom has just answered my post on OpenTransactions forum, you can check it here:

http://opentransactions.org/forum/index.php?topic=3818.msg4402#msg4402

Here is what he says:

I think integration with Peercoin is a great thing, but it would be for the Peercoin community to do, not Monetas.

We are funding coders to make changes to Conformal’s btcd system, basically to add a couple of functions to the API so it will support voting pools.

Any alt coin will work with voting pools as long as they make similar changes to their own wallet, to add the same API calls.

Since Peercoin is responsible for their own wallet, they will have to make those changes. (The same with all other alt coins.)
We are only doing it with Bitcoin because that’s the biggest one, and because it provides a reference implementation that everyone else can copy.

Sounds great that you’re taking a personal interest. Please let us know if there something we can do to make you feel welcomed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_fDwX1VVY

[quote=“lclc, post:19, topic:2744”](I work for Monetas, but I’m only here because of persEdit: Or should I answer questions in this topic: Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas! ?
Would be good if everything stays in one, so it’s easier not to miss anything and not to answer the same question twice.[/quote]

Yes I think that thread Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas! is the most suitable for a continued discussion. It has a lot of views along with a lot of content.

The presentation is highly theoretical, I would like to hear about implementing those 4 pillars of decentralized society.

He’s a CEO, not a techie. His job is to inspire people and making it easier for non-technical people to understand what we (the full crypto community) wants to achieve :wink:

1. Decentralized Communication
    We pretty much have that with the internet. It gets even better with technologies like Bitmessage and MaidSafe.

2. Decentralized Law
    Smart Contracts and choosing your own court. The first one we can solve with technology (OT, Ethereum), the other needs more patience

3. Decentralized production
    Keywords: 3d printers and open source HW / SW / tools for everybody

4. Decentralized finance
    Peercoin, Bitcoin, Open Transactions

So we (= *coin Communities, Monetas, etc.) are mainly working on Nr. 1, 2 and 4.
I don’t know if we can get all this things solved, but we have to try. Guess for everyone here it’s obvious that with this in place, we will have a better world. And there is nothing more motivating and inspiring to work on than to know that our stuff is going to change the world. Having freedom, wealth and opportunities for everybody.

He’s a CEO, not a techie. His job is to inspire people and making it easier for non-technical people to understand what we (the full crypto community) wants to achieve :wink:

1. Decentralized Communication
    We pretty much have that with the internet. It gets even better with technologies like Bitmessage and MaidSafe.

2. Decentralized Law
    Smart Contracts and choosing your own court. The first one we can solve with technology (OT, Ethereum), the other needs more patience

3. Decentralized production
    Keywords: 3d printers and open source HW / SW / tools for everybody

4. Decentralized finance
    Peercoin, Bitcoin, Open Transactions

So we (= *coin Communities, Monetas, etc.) are mainly working on Nr. 1, 2 and 4.
I don’t know if we can get all this things solved, but we have to try. Guess for everyone here it’s obvious that with this in place, we will have a better world. And there is nothing more motivating and inspiring to work on than to know that our stuff is going to change the world. Having freedom, wealth and opportunities for everybody.[/quote]
lclc, well said. It seems PPC community and OT share same value. :))