I want to buy peercoin

Hi all!

Have some money on my paypal if anyway want to sell Peercoin please post here and i will contact you :slight_smile:

How many peercoin are you looking to buy?

I want 30-40 for now.

I will buy rust steam code for 25 XPM!

What this mean ?

he means he wants to buy a “steam” game off you for XPM (Primecoins)

Rust is a steam game you can buy using your paypal account, and then gift it to the other steam user.

The fact he is offering XPM (Primecoins and not Peercoins) is probably your determining factor, but also if you have no steam account its free and easy to set up, but for the purpose of buying PPC its a bit long winded but a good way for the buyer to avoid paypal chargebacks

Fuzzybear

Thanx alot for expalning bro and i think i can do it yes but i prefer PPC, I do not know even how much primecoin cost :slight_smile:

Hi i want to buy more 40 PPC, i have traded with Ben almost 50$ last month and need more 50$

if anyone can do it please pm me :slight_smile:

I want to buy some PPC, will pay via paypal.

There was serious problems with paying for cryptocurrencies using paypal. Many scams and complaints have happened. Is the problem stll there?

There was serious problems with paying for cryptocurrencies using paypal. Many scams and complaints have happened. Is the problem stll there?[/quote]
The problem was and still is that Paypal may reverse payment on request of the buyer when they complain. A cryptocoin transaction can’t be reversed leaving seller with empty hands.
I can’t vouch for Godfather. He did a few trades earlier as I understand. I would say don’t trade more than you can afford to loose.

There was serious problems with paying for cryptocurrencies using paypal. Many scams and complaints have happened. Is the problem stll there?[/quote]
The problem was and still is that Paypal may reverse payment on request of the buyer when they complain. A cryptocoin transaction can’t be reversed leaving seller with empty hands.
I can’t vouch for Godfather. He did a few trades earlier as I understand. I would say don’t trade more than you can afford to loose.[/quote]

Yes you right but already had few trades here before and i have sent paypal to Ben and recieved PPC. never tried to scam him.
I have a job and i get paid via paypal that’s why i offer only paypal.

Thanx

Hi everyone,

I just completed a trade with Godfather. I’ll let you know if he retracts the payment and scams me. :wink:

[quote=“Chronos, post:13, topic:2389”]Hi everyone,

I just completed a trade with Godfather. I’ll let you know if he retracts the payment and scams me. ;)[/quote]

Thanx for the deal bro. I promise i wont let you down.
Thanx

I never had any problems with GodFather. Everything on the up-and-up with our trades.

Thank you Ben and it was pleasure to do business with you.
Please let me know if you interested to deal with me again

Thanx once again

Have done 200$ paypal trade with Chronos. Have more 70$ for PPC
Thanx

Have more paypal if anyone interested

Need more PPC for my paypal or skrill.
Pm me

Have more paypal :slight_smile: Already done trades with Chronos and Ben and no problems :slight_smile: