How to make the Peercoin community Better

Hey guys,

newbie here, I just wanted to ask about the peercoin community and what we need to continue to grow as a community and the progress of certain projects going on, because everyone by now should know that digital currencies are based on a network of people hence the slogan of bitcoin is “strength in numbers”. Simply put, the stronger the development and marketing of peercoin is, the faster it will grow and catch up to bitcoin in terms of acceptance and popularity. Peercoin is too good of a crypto currency to fall into the shadow of other altcoins and bitcoin. So, let’s work together and get the train rolling.

Cheers.

if I still played one of these games these days I would definitely make this for ppc http://i.imgur.com/3ncet7I.jpg

[quote=“JetJet13, post:1, topic:1273”]Hey guys,

newbie here, I just wanted to ask about the peercoin community and what we need to continue to grow as a community and the progress of certain projects going on, because everyone by now should know that digital currencies are based on a network of people hence the slogan of bitcoin is “strength in numbers”. Simply put, the stronger the development and marketing of peercoin is, the faster it will grow and catch up to bitcoin in terms of acceptance and popularity. Peercoin is too good of a crypto currency to fall into the shadow of other altcoins and bitcoin. So, let’s work together and get the train rolling.

Cheers.[/quote]

Nice to have you with us.