How To Create Your Own Digital Currency! Get Paid!

bump.

Not necessarily, they may just follow it without posting.

Why can’t you get rid of this notifications. You can check not to get notifications for new replies.

bump.

Damn, stop bumping to get DigitalOceans referrals. It’s not even your text, you put zero effort in this.

Have you even gotten a single referral after all those bumps?

bump.

bump.

[quote=“mrbickle, post:25, topic:1809”]Damn, stop bumping to get DigitalOceans referrals. It’s not even your text, you put zero effort in this.

Have you even gotten a single referral after all those bumps?[/quote]

I have made hundreds of dollars and paid back likewise. And it is my text unless your referencing the word bump - i did get the word bump from someone else’s thread years ago you are right.

Adding your referral link, and lightly modifying a few sections doesn’t meet the common sense definition of “your text.”

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420896.msg4575586#msg4575586

bump.

bump.

bump.

Hello cameronpalte,

I have had a number of requests now for action to be taken against your constant “bumping” of your two threads and I feel I should open up a dialog with you to try and come to an agreement where all the community agrees is fair.

It is fairly obvious that you are trying to promote you referal links which is fine I am not condoning that but the effort put in by your part is minimal to nothing and all that ensues is other regular forum users become annoyed just seeing you type one word “bump” on your thread.

I feel you are missing an opportunity here to make more money, as you say you are making good money off these referal links, do you not see that by providing future investors and clients with detailed reviews, experience and feedback of happy customers and letting people know what you are spending your time doing etc. All this actually fills your thread with very important and powerful information that will attract more users than bumping ever could.

In light of the current requests, the fact that this discussion has been raised before (some users have requested that you be banned, thread deleted etc but I have made everyone aware of the “Ignore” button so actions do not have to be so harsh) but I would like to impose a new forum requirement when posting which I feel is fair.

“A single “bump” is allowed only once in a thread. Any subsequent bumps that are not more than 100 words of constructive comments will have thread locked for excessive bumping”

Please feel free to leave your comments / thoughts etc

Fuzzybear

bump.

You had been warned:

Hello cameronpalte,

I have had a number of requests now for action to be taken against your constant “bumping” of your two threads and I feel I should open up a dialog with you to try and come to an agreement where all the community agrees is fair.

It is fairly obvious that you are trying to promote you referal links which is fine I am not condoning that but the effort put in by your part is minimal to nothing and all that ensues is other regular forum users become annoyed just seeing you type one word “bump” on your thread.

I feel you are missing an opportunity here to make more money, as you say you are making good money off these referal links, do you not see that by providing future investors and clients with detailed reviews, experience and feedback of happy customers and letting people know what you are spending your time doing etc. All this actually fills your thread with very important and powerful information that will attract more users than bumping ever could.

In light of the current requests, the fact that this discussion has been raised before (some users have requested that you be banned, thread deleted etc but I have made everyone aware of the “Ignore” button so actions do not have to be so harsh) but I would like to impose a new forum requirement when posting which I feel is fair.

“A single “bump” is allowed only once in a thread. Any subsequent bumps that are not more than 100 words of constructive comments will have thread locked for excessive bumping”

Please feel free to leave your comments / thoughts etc

Fuzzybear[/quote]
Thread Locked