How much have you invested? PPC only

im wondering how big balls you guys/gals have. i personally believed in PPC and have invested quite some.

i have a bad job and i can only dream being on top of the food chain.

well I converted 12 btc to ppc, and my avg price I bot btc is pry $15, so I invested $180 on ppc

for now as beginner i invested 10 ppc… (and 3 namecoins :P)…

If peercoin was different, by meaning not falling when bitcoin falls i would have invested much more money… but for now all the altcoins is connected to bitcoin and that’s not so good because from one day to other it can go to the bottom of the well.

I invested a little less than $10,000. Half of that was originally supposed to be used for a car loan back in March/April but I switched it to crypto, lol. I got in when Peercoin was around 15-30 cents though, so that was able to buy a lot, 28,655 to be exact. I don’t have the time or the computer knowledge for mining, so I bought them straight.

I have invested $27000 since Nov 25, 2013. I have 6650 PPC now.

Man I feel like a little fish compared to these whales. Only like 1,500 PPC. Perhaps time to buy a bit more.

[quote=“kailor, post:3, topic:1225”][…]
If peercoin was different, by meaning not falling when bitcoin falls i would have invested much more money… but for now all the altcoins is connected to bitcoin and that’s not so good because from one day to other it can go to the bottom of the well.[/quote]

It largely depends on the reasons why Bitcoin falls. If it is caused by technical issues such as unsustainable security of the PoW this does not necessarily affect Peercoin. Peercoin shares part of the code with Bitcoin - that one is sure. But the differences could give especially Peercoin a good chance to survice - once again depending on the reasons of Bitcoin’s fall.
Anyway - it’s complicated.

And regarding the poll: I have only a few thousand Peercoins. That is because I only had few Bitcoins to convert. I made some mistakes - especially in 2011 when I bought a GPU rig instead of Bitcoins :wink:
I thought it would be a better idea than buying possibly worthless Bitcoins, because no one could know whether Bitcoin did continue.
If I had spent the same amount of money for purchasing Bitcoins, I had roughly 500 of them. I was conservative and it didn’t pay off.
This turn when getting aware of Peercoin I converted most of my crypto to Peercoin (I learned my lesson and was trying to make some new mistakes^^) and just for diversification bought some Bitcoins again.
It depends on the view. Either I’ve invested less than 1,000 USD for my Peercoins (if you consider the initial price for the Bitcoin GPU rig that earned me some Bitcoins) or a bit more than 10,000 USD (that would have been the market value of the Bitcoins at the time I converted them).

you must be one happy man, you have already made your 10fold profit. I spent more than you but have way less coins…
I came a little late to join the wolrd of cryptos so… Currently I’m on -ve profit woo yah! 8)

BTC is currently in a 2 week long overall downward trend and PPC is pretty correlated, if the price gets REALLY good I might pull money out of my (measly) stock brokerage account to buy in with a few thousand bucks. Basically like all my money rofl, but at the ripe age of 20 “all my savings” is not very substantial at all.