How do we use the Primecoin Hype at BitcoinTalk to get People To Join up Here?

I noticed that there is a lot of hype for Primecoin over at the Bitcointalk alt-coin forum right now. How can we turn that hype into registrations and new members here on this forum? Sunny King said that he hoped Primecoin would be a bridge to Peercoin. This forum seems to be the official home for both of Sunny’s coins. If we can figure out some way to get these people to join up here because of Primecoin, they will inevitably be exposed to Sunny’s other coin (ppc), since both coins share the same forum. I think getting people to make the jump over to this website is the first stage in building that bridge between the two coins. How can we take advantage of this opportunity?

Here are just a couple ideas:
[ul][li]At the top of the forum it says PPCoin Peer-2-Peer Coin (PPC). I think this should be simplified and include both coins. Maybe just change it to Peercoin (PPC) & Primecoin (XPM). That should probably do the trick.[/li]
[li]Similarly to the right it says “PPcoinTalk - Forum for PPCoin”. It should probably be changed to “PPcoinTalk - Forum for Peercoin & Primecoin.”[/li]
[li]FuzzyBear mentioned buying Primecointalk.org. I see it has been taken, but it’s not working yet for me. If Fuzzy did get it, we could use this address to introduce people to this forum. It could be advertised on Bitcointalk by mentioning this forum for whatever reason and then linking people to it.[/li]
[li]You could add the address to your Bitcointalk signature.[/li]
[li]I think it would really help if Sunny himself added the website address to his signature so people know he posts here too, but that’s up to him.[/li][/ul]
I’ve also been posting about this website on the ppcoin subreddit, but how else can we use Primecoin to bring people here? Anymore ideas?

Well, if anything I did join…I’m mining xpm with cpus and gonna try mining some ppc with my 7970 from time to time.

ok bought up primecointalk.org and primecointalk.com

changed the top right text

top left text is actually an image and there a 10ppc bounty up for creating the new image with new ppc logo… also needs the primecoin added to then to read “Peercoin (PPC) & Primecoin (XPM)

will make post on bitcointalk as well, but if people want to advertise to that would be appreciated :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear

Nice! Yes I would love to see more xpm supporters hang out here.

Excellent to see SunnyKings support of this forum :slight_smile: really appreciated and I have made a post on the thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126529

Please also advertise and encourage users here to, is a real nice community we have going on here, I think you all :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear

Fuzzy, I’m no Photoshop expert, but I was able to make this. The font isn’t exactly the same as what you have now either. If anyone can do better, please try it out. The files to the new logo are in the other thread if you need them…

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:6, topic:231”]Fuzzy, I’m no Photoshop expert, but I was able to make this. The font isn’t exactly the same as what you have now either. If anyone can do better, please try it out. The files to the new logo are in the other thread if you need them…

[/quote]

Looks beautiful to me :slight_smile: sent u 10 PPC

Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 14/07/2013 21:48
To: Sentinelrv PPC and XPM logo creation PNH9rirzGKi6xAYKrrhAvnRE1pnJEQRPs8
Debit: -10.00 PPC
Transaction fee: -0.01 PPC
Net amount: -10.01 PPC
Transaction ID: a1f078755ba3fadc5ce4bf247fdde7a85ef9a3e00783ba443ff7ca7c91bba941

Any one feel they can do better don’t worry i’ll still pay 10 PPC for better :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I made a post in the main Primecoin thread on BitcoinTalk telling people that we’ve now opened our forum up to both of Sunny’s coins and that he regularly posts here and voiced his support for people making the jump. I also mentioned that it can be found using www.PrimecoinTalk.org.

Please back me up on there if you wish to.

I also just made a new thread over at the primecoin subreddit, which is pretty active. Please upvote this thread…

http://www.reddit.com/r/primecoin/comments/1iarog/sunny_king_xpm_developer_voices_support_for/