HolyTransaction.com - Get Your Universal Wallet!

[quote=“NoveltyLab, post:20, topic:2030”][quote=“pillow, post:17, topic:2030”]Yea, it looks good. I think the shiny display echoes your name (holy) very well. I’m following your progress, so please keep us posted!

Will you list Peershares there as well, when they come out? That would be awesome![/quote]

Thank you! The new version is coming soon. We like Peershares! I’m waiting for when they come out.
Feel free to check Andrey’s interview from last thursday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1-6IFoUig[/quote]

It was nice to see this interview. I really believe in your idea of combining an exchange with a wallet (in the future I can see you guys selling a service where you help users build and weight a portfolio of currencies).

Maybe I want to invest in your company. Is that possible? Perhaps you will even be issuing Peershares?

Anyway, it would be great of one could have ones Peershares in your wallet, because then it would be possible to kind of treat them as “money” and also I think it could be a way for you to diversify yourself and stick out from competitors.

We are on CoinDesk today! :slight_smile:

http://www.coindesk.com/holytransaction-bets-big-universal-cryptocurrency-wallet/

Although PPC is merely 11th currency in coingecko site, you put it as one of six. :slight_smile:

So what about XPM? Btw, in future when “open transaction” supports PPC, the transaction on blockchain isn’t all.

Who serves as counter-party in currency exchange?

We are taking the risk with data from multiple exchange markets.

Hey check out new version of HolyTransaction!

What’s new:

• New UI
  • Speed of user interface is improved significantly
  • first payment options for CIS countries
  • improved security (improved key generation mechanism)
  • temporary disabled social networks support

I’m sharing with you a tutorial for your friends on how to open a cryptocurrency wallet!

Read here: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-Multicurrency-Wallet-on-HolyTransaction.com

Hey! If you have any questions for us, I’d be happy to answer them!

Why there is no Peercoin logo on the front page? Can the wallet mint POS blocks with peercoins in it?

Why there is no Peercoin logo on the front page? Can the wallet mint POS blocks with peercoins in it?[/quote]

Hi mhps, we maintain a full node for each cryptocurrency we have available.
We are preparing new page to promote Peercoin :slight_smile: at the moment it’s not possible to mint POS blocks yet.

Thanks. There is little information w/o registering. Is the wallet only for mobile devices?

Thanks for asking. It’s web-wallet available on any device with HTML5 support.

We’ve created an infographic that breaks down who need digital currency the most! Let us know what you think.

[center][/center]

[quote=“HolyTransaction, post:33, topic:2030”]We’ve created an infographic that breaks down who need digital currency the most! Let us know what you think.

[center][/center][/quote]
Really nice infographic love it and got me thinking :slight_smile:

People buying from many international countries should get mention due to digital currency low transaction fee or exchange fee

People in Greece right now, unsure if they can continue to use the euro, golden opportunity for cryptocurrency countrywide adopting and acceptance, though I guess this falls under bad credit rating

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

We have released TelegramBot with Tether and Peercoin exchange!

We are excited to announce several new developments that have recently launched at HolyTransaction, in our continued effort to make digital currency easy and accessible for all.

Firstly, full conversion between Tether and our other supported cryptocurrencies including Peercoin is now available. Tether is blockchain-based digital currency that is backed backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in Tether reserves. One TetherUST, for instance, equals one dollar. The value of each Tether never changes, meaning that there is no fear of volatility. Tethers can also be withdrawn and held in any Bitcoin wallet where you control the private key.

Secondly, we are pleased to introduce our new HolyTransaction Bot, available to users on both the Telegram and GetGems messaging platforms. The HolyTransaction Bot allows users to complete trades, view up-to-date exchange rates, and get the most recent cryptocurrency news, without ever leaving their chat client. In many countries, a strong and reliable internet connection is not always available. Our bot will allow users to conduct transactions and inquire about their favorite currencies quickly and without difficulty, all from a single chat. The HolyTransaction bot is available to users on both desktop and mobile platforms. Simply send a message to @HolyTransactionBot via either Telegram or GetGems to begin.

[size=14pt]Bot Commands:
[/size]
/help

List of BOT commands

[b]/currencies[/b]

List currencies available on the platform.

[b]/exchange[/b] [i]<from_currency> <to_currency> <destination_walletaddress> <amount_to_sell>[/i]

Conduct a trade between any of our supported currencies on the HolyTransaction platform.

[b]/getnews[/b] [i]<subreddit> <number_of_links>[/i]

View the most recent cryptocurrency news. [size=12pt][i][u]example: /getnews peercoin 5[/u][/i][/size]

[b]/rate[/b] [i]<from_currency> <to_currency>[/i]

Receive details on the current price of any of our supported currencies. [size=12pt][u][i]example: /rate PPC MP31[/i][/u][/size]

Lastly, as part of the technology behind the HolyTransaction bot, we have released a custom HolyTransaction API. Developers around the world are invited to use this new API to integrate the functionality of the HolyTransaction platform into their own projects. You will find more info to start developing here

HolyTransaction is a multi-currency wallet that allows you to use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Tether, and RibbitRewards. We are committed to our users both near and far. Cryptocurrency is international, and so are we. Stay tuned for more news from HolyTransaction!

Hi, can I ask why you don’t yet support NuBits? The Nu Network was created by people from the Peercoin team and it’s much better than Tether. Tether holds all funds in a centralized reserve, exposing its customers to counterparty risk. NuBits are also pegged to the dollar, but in a completely decentralized way. Nu has a zero reserve model, thus eliminating counterparty risk. Later this month, Nu will have successfully held its $1 peg for an entire year. Please read about it on the website I linked if you’re interested.

Because of our community’s close relationship with the Nu team, I imagine many would rather use a completely decentralized solution like NuBits rather than Tether. Would you be open to supporting it? Let me know if you need to get in contact with the Nu developers, thanks.

Thanks a lot for reaching out. The Nu developers are doing a great thing with their decentralized way to peg the value to the dollar. We will evaluate it and get back to you!

It might be depending on the view, but I wouldn’t say that NBT are free of counterparty risk.
The counterparty of NBT is NSR.

You want somebody pay you money for you NBT if you want to get rid of them, right?
In case there’s no market for them, there should still be somebody or something paying you 1 USD for each 1 NBT, right (-> the Nu network aka the NSR holders)?

The advantages with NSR being the counterparty over e.g. Tether are that

[ul][li]it’s an “internalized” counterparty risk (it’s inseparably connected to NBT)[/li]
[li]it’s in a decentralized fashion[/li][/ul]

It might be depending on the view, but I wouldn’t say that NBT are free of counterparty risk.
The counterparty of NBT is NSR.

You want somebody pay you money for you NBT if you want to get rid of them, right?
In case there’s no market for them, there should still be somebody or something paying you 1 USD for each 1 NBT, right (-> the Nu network aka the NSR holders)?

The advantages with NSR being the counterparty over e.g. Tether are that

[ul][li]it’s an “internalized” counterparty risk (it’s inseparably connected to NBT)[/li]
[li]it’s in a decentralized fashion[/li][/ul][/quote]

I understand the first part - the fact it is “backed” by NSRs.
I am not sure I understand the second - “internalized” counterparty and decentralized counterparty

NBT are backed by NSR and that makes NSR the counterparty.

As NBT and NSR are both units of account of the same corporation (the Nu network), the counterparty is somewhat internal - it has been internalized by backing the NBT solely with NSR :wink:

NSR are completely decentralized - there’s no central entity that is required to have NSR holders run the blockchain.

Summed up an internalized and decentralized counterparty for NBT.

Is it more clear now how I meant it? Maybe I’m just a little bit confused ??? ;D