Help please

So i set up my wallet , i haven’t sent any funds to it but i must of made a mistake in my passphrase, i want to delete the wallet and start over. I tried this, deleted reinstalled however it comes back as if it has already been setup and locked? Am i missing something in the delete process any advice much appreciated.

Ty all

find the wallet.dat, it is located in the datadir, on windows it is in %APPDATA%\Peercoin, linux ~/.Peercoin , macosx idk

If using Mac OSX you can follow these steps to locate wallet.dat…

Open a new Finder window.
Go to your “Library” folder and click on it.
Now click on the folder “Application Support”
Now hit Shift + Command + G
This brings up a small window near the top that says “Go to the folder…”. In its text field, in that small window, enter the following: ~/Library/Application Support/PPCoin
You now see the hidden PPCoin folder inside the Application Support folder.
In the PPCoin folder you will now see your wallet.dat file.

1 Like

привет , у меня такая проблема , скачал кошелек , там изначально дается адрес кошелька , пока шла синхронизация я перевел туда монеты , оставалось чуть чуть чтоб закончилась загрузка , у меня слетает винда , я теряю этот кошелек , но остался сам адрес кошелька при переводе , сейчас скачал заново кошелек но адрес уже другой как мне зайти под старый кошелек ??? помогитееееееее пожалуйста