Help me convince levent that coin public/private keys are not a problem

Here’s his message in a previous thread (with terrible subject)… this is more appropriate

[quote=“levent, post:4, topic:4039”]I have written several times in the forum, “I’ve written a lot before”
new projects that are important.
not listen to advice

peercoin doesn’t know what is community initiative, this is a very bad situation.

I suggest:

We need to change the code peerco.
Let’s close this vulnerability

http://reifddd.wixsite.com/levent

This will be a great advertisement.

This proposal is an attempt. So why?
We’re doing something different and great.

This vulnerability is too big,[/quote]

QUOTE from that page:

" We have a finite character space(10.062 kanji characters in total), and still two different
person can coincidentally create an exact same account number."

This video explains why public/private keys are pretty secure:

However the owner of the video made it private. I can’t find it anywhere. Did anyone download it?

[member=31975]saeveritt[/member], you were the first one who linked to it. It was awesome. It showed the mathematical improbabilities of finding a collision, which is the very meat of what levent is talking about.

you can also turn it around and ask him to convince us bitcoins Public Key Cryptography is broken

Türkçe

Olası bir çarpışma anı bilinemez. Bu durumda matematikle bunu hesaplayıp “a” ile “a” ne zaman çarpışacağını bilemezsin.
ispatı yazımda var. Bu durumun tersi düşünülemez.

Bu surumu Einstein görelilik teorisi de destekler.
yani sayınız ne kadar büyük olursa olsun yinede bir şekilde çarpışma meydana gelir.
Çünkü :

1. sonlu karakter sayınız var (Aa Zz)+ (1234567890)
  2. tüm hesaplar aynı uzunlukta karakter sayılar ile oluşturulur.
  3. solu uzay ( uzay boşluğu )

yormayın beni.
bu teorinin aksini ispat etmeye çalışmak imkansız.

(Run through Google translator)

Turkish

Memories of a collision can not be known. In this case, you calculate math “A” with “a” you never know when it will collide.
have proof in writing. vice versa unthinkable.

It also supports version, Einstein’s theory of relativity.
No matter how big you get a number that is still in the collision occurs.
because:

1. Do you have a finite number of characters (A to Z @) + (1234567890)
  2. All accounts are created with the same length character numbers.
  3. breathing space (outer space)

easy on me.
impossible to try to disprove this theory.

Please read this page.

(My edit: You have a greater chance of getting struck by lightning 50,000 times).

According to Einstein’s theory of relativity, it is still possible for someone to get struck by lightning 50,000 times.

No matter how big you get a number, a collision is still possible.

We should start inventing solutions to this problem. We do not want people getting struck by lightning 50,000 times!!

=============================================================
TURKISH translation

bu sayfayı lütfen okuyunuz.

(Benim düzenleme: yıldırım 50,000 kez çarptığı alma büyük bir şansı var).

Birisi yıldırım 50.000 kez vurdu almak için Einstein’ın görelilik teorisine göre, yine de mümkündür.

yani sayınız Ne Kadar Büyük olursa olsun yinede bır sekılde çarpışma meydana gelir.

Biz bu soruna çözüm icat başlamalıdır. Biz insanlar yıldırım çarptı alma 50,000 kez istemiyoruz !!

According to the probabilities these are other things that might occur more often than discovering a private key that contains coins:

1. You have a greater chance of a comet the size of Texas smashing into where you live and killing you, and the rest of the world.

2. You have a greater chance of closing your eyes, reaching into the ocean and pulling up a lump of gold in the first 3 tries

3. You have a greater chance of winning the lottery 600 times, each year, for the rest of your life.

========================================
TURKISH TRANSLATION

olasılıklar göre bu paralar içeren özel bir anahtar keşfetmek daha sık oluşabilir diğer şeyler şunlardır:

1. Texas boyutu sizi nerede yaşadığınıza içine çökertilmesi ve öldürme bir kuyruklu yıldızın daha büyük bir şans, ve dünyanın geri kalanı var.

2. İlk 3 denemeden altın bir yumru, gözlerinizi kapatarak okyanusa ulaşan ve yukarı çekerek büyük bir şansı var

3. Size hayatınızın geri kalanı için, piyango 600 kez her yıl daha yüksek kazanma şansı var.

[quote=“ppcman, post:6, topic:4040”]According to the probabilities these are other things that might occur more often than discovering a private key that contains coins:

1. You have a greater chance of a comet the size of Texas smashing into where you live and killing you, and the rest of the world.

2. You have a greater chance of closing your eyes, reaching into the ocean and pulling up a lump of gold in the first 3 tries

3. You have a greater chance of winning the lottery 600 times, each year, for the rest of your life.

Türkçe

========================================[/quote]

“3. You have a greater chance of winning the lottery 600 times, each year, for the rest of your life.” answer yes

because:

Türkçe
milyonlarca Bitcoin hesabında ikramiye var.
yani Texas da sadece bir ikramiye için çekiliş yapılmıyor. Texas da milyonlarca ikrami için çekiliş yapılıyor.

bununla test yapabilseydik 600 kez ikramiye benim olabilirdi.
Tianhe-1A
https://www.top500.org/system/10587

Büyük ikramiyeler için:
https://blockchain.info/en/largest-recent-transactions

I was curious about this myself. How does a private key and address originate? You don’t have to be connected to the Internet to generate a new address thus there is not conformation of a clone or uniqueness. Forgive my ignorance but I am curious. Is it time stamped then uses a random code generator?

Electrum download

electrum => console

Paste and ENTER
for x in range(50):wallet.create_new_address()

There is a bitcointalk thread where people tried generating addresses and queried blockchain.info to see if the wallet held any funds.

After running it for over a year, they found nothing.

As a joke this site claims that it has generated all addresses.

It’s impossible to store them all on a hard drive, or in a database, there is just too many.

So it generates them on the fly… it gives the illusion that you’re seeing all of them, but it’s just a HOAX with randomized dynamic pages:

http://directory.io

You can read more about this whole collision thing on bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587371.msg6450951#msg6450951

It’s a waste of time really. No one is going to get your private key this way “by accident”.

random number generation is a big topic in cryptography. The base6 encoding is used by paranoid people to create a private key, it takes you around 100 dice rolls to generate one.

If you don’t dare to trust your private key’s uniqueness, I suggest you stop doing anything at all, the chance you die in the coming microsecond is orders of magnitude higher.

Yea, I’m not paranoid just curious.

Wouldnt this mean in say 100 years the odds of someone generating a private key held by someone else would have increased or is there something i am missing?

sorry didn’t want to call you paranoid. I just wanted to answer you that it is purely based on random number generation and the extremely low probability of collisions.

The rest of my answer was meant for levent :wink:

sorry didn’t want to call you paranoid. I just wanted to answer you that it is purely based on random number generation and the extremely low probability of collisions.

The rest of my answer was meant for levent ;)[/quote]

tesla paranoid

yes I’m a paranoid

It must be such that
switches the like of each

“5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsre”

[code]+ 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf 1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm 1BgGZ9tcN4rm9KBzDn7KprQz87SZ26SAMH

• 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAvUcVfH 1LagHJk2FyCV2VzrNHVqg3gYG4TSYwDV4m 1cMh228HTCiwS8ZsaakH8A8wze1JR5ZsP[/code]

[quote=“ppcman, post:10, topic:4040”]There is a bitcointalk thread where people tried generating addresses and queried blockchain.info to see if the wallet held any funds.

As a joke this site claims that it has generated all addresses.[/quote]

why don’t you see it?
It was produced by coincidence

there evidence
162Ks8Z4rFiAG8XbAG7Z5JMEP37suEPirr
5K1y8cA3ewXgbUNXWGGZn2qCmJ1soQ29oc3uBgiUxwfkuDKFz6p

there evidence
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156609.450

“Blockchain.info” He is not telling the truth

Thanks for sharing those private keys

[quote=“levent, post:15, topic:4040”][code]+ 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf 1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm 1BgGZ9tcN4rm9KBzDn7KprQz87SZ26SAMH

• 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAvUcVfH 1LagHJk2FyCV2VzrNHVqg3gYG4TSYwDV4m 1cMh228HTCiwS8ZsaakH8A8wze1JR5ZsP[/code][/quote]
    And these ones have been used, but are empty.

Please provide us some non-empty keys next time.

[member=11274]ppcman[/member]

[quote=“ppcman, post:10, topic:4040”]There is a bitcointalk thread where people tried generating addresses and queried blockchain.info to see if the wallet held any funds.

As a joke this site claims that it has generated all addresses.

It’s impossible to store them all on a hard drive, or in a database, there is just too many.

So it generates them on the fly… it gives the illusion that you’re seeing all of them, but it’s just a HOAX with randomized dynamic pages:

http://directory.io

You can read more about this whole collision thing on bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587371.msg6450951#msg6450951

It’s a waste of time really. No one is going to get your private key this way “by accident”.[/quote]

I would ask hrobeers:
you read the excerpt

Ok now I see what you mean.

They have a very large common part.
But have you tried decoding one to hex?

bufferToHex(base58ToBuffer('5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf'))
"800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a85aa87e"

Here is a third one, I just randomly generated it, trust me:

5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreBF8or94
1E1NUNmYw1G5c3FKNPd435QmDvuNG3auYk

You’ve been fooled.

[quote=“hrobeers, post:19, topic:4040”]Ok now I see what you mean.

They have a very large common part.
But have you tried decoding one to hex?

bufferToHex(base58ToBuffer('5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf'))
"800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a85aa87e"

Here is a third one, I just randomly generated it, trust me:

5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreBF8or94
1E1NUNmYw1G5c3FKNPd435QmDvuNG3auYk
     You've been fooled.[/quote]

You must be respectful.
you do not understand