GOAL: €39k for Full-Time Peercoin Development (COMPLETED)

How to contribute via credit card?
Ok i’ve found it…
already donate my part…

7 Likes

Frustrating… keep trying to sign up with a recurring payment and all i get is “ You need to sign up to create a recurring contribution”…, but I am signed up!!!

Ok done!!! Another member of the 100 club…

6 Likes

SentinelRV, I have a suggestion. At the moment donations are not linked to any future rewards, so bit like a charity. The principle should be more akin to investments. When you invest, you do so on the understanding there may be some risk and reward for doing so. Is there a way to change the concept of donations to “investments”, so that the more financial the contributions, there is some sort of reward which could translate to something in the future?

I would imagine the uptake in funding would be significant if the potential we all know exists in Peercoin can be realised and reward those investors that help make it happen.

1 Like

I’d be worried about the legal implications of essentially selling something. We could certainly do something like ‘donate $100 get a free t-shirt’ though.

Nagalim, it doesnt have to be T-shirts or shares.

One perfect example, put aside a pot (doesnt matter how many, say 50,000 peercoins), and effectively with each contribution someone makes, they are awarded with “units”, the more £,$,€ made, the more “units” they are awarded.

Once peercoin hits a target, say $100 per PPC, then the pot can be divided up in the ratio of units earned.

Very easy, good incentive, and healthy reward for those that helped financially to make Peercoin a success.

1 Like

nice idea
thank you

1 Like

With the recent donation of 9.7 BTC, this funding goal has now been completed! Peercoin’s Open Collective page has accordingly been updated.

5 Likes