Getting started with Wallet

How do I find my wallet address like i see people posting.

anyone can help me
my wallet still zero and in transactions nothing notife user main
help :ā€™(

I know this is forked from bitcoin but does the peercoin daemon work with the client like it is supposed to. And does it work the same way the bitcoin does?

IE can i create an application in python or nodejs similar just like I would with bitcoin using the peercoin daemon?

Hi, new here, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I did wrong, and sorry if you have 2 replies from me, I tried to submit one but my computer decided to go full derp on me and not load anything so I had to refresh the page. SO that aside, I was wondering why my account was empty. I have the Primecoin wallet all set up on my computer and I think I configured my Xolominer thingy correctly and I have mined for a total time of maybe 1 and 45/46 of an hour. I do know that it takes time for blocks to be processed and all of that Jazz, I made sure I was informed and whatnot, and that payouts of mining would be distributed to everyone so they would be low but Iā€™m not sure if I did something wrong. Thanks to whomever replies to this, btw I really like Primecoin so far. :smiley: