Garage sale here, 10% discount if paid by PPCoin

For the sake of convincing merchants to accept PPCoin, starting with myself.

If you win the bid, pm me on ebay to pay with PPC, you’ll get 10% discount. The exchange rate is from BTC-e (PPC -> BTC -> USD), at the closing price of end of day of the bid (Central Time).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=200924959511&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=romerun&_ipg=100&rt=nc

I posted in your thread on btctalk as well. I’m interested in the Butterfly Keyshot Light and the Stiga Hybrid, and also the nets if shipping’s not too bad.

Could you give me a rough price for how much all that would cost - before we finalize a deal we can adjust it slightly if the coins’ value fluctuates much against the dollar? Thanks!

well, sorry just saw it.

If you win auction on those items. Combine the cost of all items (shipping not included). multiply by 0.9, add shipping (2 paddles + nets should be like $8), then convert to PPC.

says, items cost $30, shipping $8, USD => 30*0.9+8 => $35, if PPC/USD = 0.20296, then what you have to pay is 172.4477729601892 PPC

[quote=“romerun, post:3, topic:96”]well, sorry just saw it.

If you win auction on those items. Combine the cost of all items (shipping not included). multiply by 0.9, add shipping (2 paddles + nets should be like $8), then convert to PPC.

says, items cost $30, shipping $8, USD => 30*0.9+8 => $35, if PPC/USD = 0.20296, then what you have to pay is 172.4477729601892 PPC[/quote]

Sounds good, TY. Wasn’t sure if it was happening off E-Bay or not. I’ll see about bidding and let you know if I win.