Future Web Development - Appearance & Visual Style

Well, I like it a lot, if everyone agrees I can implement it…

About the icons. The user type icons need to be changed, but I was thinking the new ones need to be green or gray. They’re too colorful the way they currently are and don’t fit with the rest of the home page. Also, do you like the Peer leaves next to all the features, or do you think we should have some custom icons to go there that fit with the titles they’re attached to. Obviously energy efficiency could use the leaf, but I’m not sure about all the other icons. What do you think?

Personally I like the leaves, changing them to specific icons may seem tacky.

Ok, I just wasn’t sure if there were too many listed in a row.

TheWildHorse, once Chronos receives full payment, are you good to start working with him on this, or are you waiting on Super3 for anything?

Nope, I’m here and ready to start again.

I like the leaves

The community is perfect but I still need to find the right iconset, and will do that today. And I need to put more thought into the footer and header menus. Also, I will begin work on sub-pages and guides.

magento web developers|Magestore Development Services

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but just wanted to make sure you’re aware this is a 2 year old thread you posted in. It’s all referring to a website redesign that happened a long time ago.

For a more current thread, check my post here…