Funny feature of PPC - decreasing the total number of coins during mining

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:2750/block/7d2557950a0e5b0d8437c9302cec8901fc6ec5d6c5938965ffaa2d5012d64ff4

All we know that fees are destroyed.
After generation of this block the total number of coins become less than before it :)) May be it was not first time, but it is funny I think, because it is not typically for other coins.

So fees in a PoS block disappear, I did not know that.

Has there ever been any discussion as to whether this behaviour should be changed?

I am going to lay in my inflatable hot tub in the garden and think about this :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bushstar, post:2, topic:206”]So fees in a PoS block disappear, I did not know that.

Has there ever been any discussion as to whether this behaviour should be changed?

I am going to lay in my inflatable hot tub in the garden and think about this :)[/quote]
For every transaction 0.01 PPC are destroyed as a fee. So for this example with 6 transactions 0.06 PPC have been destroyed.

The incentive for minting was 0.03 PPC. So the total number of coins decreases by 0.03 PPC.

This seems to happen rarely, because of this small incentive. But it is normal and will become more frequent, if the number of transactions in every block rises with worldwide acceptance. This incidence also is showing, how reasonable and necessary the incentive of 1% for PoS every year is.