[FIRST] International Bitcoin Conference - Amsterdam - Nov 6, 7, 8

If there are questions that you don’t know the answer to, get their contact info, and write down the question and we can email them an answer or get back to them. It is better to say you don’t know but I can find out, than to guess, or make stuff up and give out wrong info. Tell them to come back in a couple hours and you should have the answer by then, as you can ask us, and we can be here standing by (or in chat) to help you.

This is a good idea. If during your presentation there is a Q&A at the end and you don’t know the answer, do what Alertness said and let them know to visit you later for a proper answer to their question. It will get people to approach you to find out more.

just the first slide, working on some bullet points right now
(and I might want to change the background)

I heard the conference has been cancelled due to not enough visitors

:frowning:

[quote=“irritant, post:24, topic:564”]I heard the conference has been cancelled due to not enough visitors

:([/quote]

Please keep pushing on slides, we have quite a few conferences coming up that I would like someone from our team to attend.

[quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:25, topic:564”][quote=“irritant, post:24, topic:564”]I heard the conference has been cancelled due to not enough visitors

Please keep pushing on slides, we have quite a few conferences coming up that I would like someone from our team to attend.[/quote]

ok, here is something , not finished, the main presentation is in between the slides, explaining the bullet points in words , I have that in my head, sort of, also the primecoin part isn’t as much done as the peercoin part, both need some work, maybe I should spend some time on the lay-out, background etc
, feedback please

[quote=“irritant, post:26, topic:564”][quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:25, topic:564”][quote=“irritant, post:24, topic:564”]I heard the conference has been cancelled due to not enough visitors

Please keep pushing on slides, we have quite a few conferences coming up that I would like someone from our team to attend.[/quote]

ok, here is something , not finished, the main presentation is in between the slides, explaining the bullet points in words , I have that in my head, sort of, also the primecoin part isn’t as much done as the peercoin part, both need some work, maybe I should spend some time on the lay-out, background etc
, feedback please[/quote]

Great start irritant! Here’s my attempt. I believe we should use white space (it’s clean, powerful, easy to absorb information from, and can be printed onto paper much cleaner) along with green/gold taken from the Peercoin logo. I don’t know enough about technicals to fill in most of the slides, but what do you guys think of the general look/feel of this version?

[quote=“MeBeingAwesome, post:27, topic:564”][quote=“irritant, post:26, topic:564”][quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:25, topic:564”][quote=“irritant, post:24, topic:564”]I heard the conference has been cancelled due to not enough visitors

, feedback please[/quote]

Great start irritant! Here’s my attempt. I believe we should use white space (it’s clean, powerful, easy to absorb information from, and can be printed onto paper much cleaner) along with green/gold taken from the Peercoin logo. I don’t know enough about technicals to fill in most of the slides, but what do you guys think of the general look/feel of this version?[/quote]
Yeah love the use of whitespace and the green is really nice, actually slides starting to take shape, some real nice ones in there… do like the opening slide to … very pretty :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Great start MBA, I like the overall approach very clean looking. Obviously we’ll be adding more content but I think we’re on the right track

INitial thoughts

Some of the slides are very text heavy - We should be aiming to have minimal text in the version that gets presented backed up with detailed speakers notes - (A separate text heavy version can be created for consumption without a speaker)
Can we tone down the shade of green, it’s a bit blinding. If we could get a gradient from light to dark green like the logo http://peercoin.net/logo.png then I think that would work pefectly for ease of reading and also branding

And that opening slide is quality!

The London conference is still lining up people for the panel. Expect reps from other coins to be part of that panel.

[quote=“mcgin, post:29, topic:564”]Great start MBA, I like the overall approach very clean looking. Obviously we’ll be adding more content but I think we’re on the right track

INitial thoughts

Some of the slides are very text heavy - We should be aiming to have minimal text in the version that gets presented backed up with detailed speakers notes - (A separate text heavy version can be created for consumption without a speaker)
Can we tone down the shade of green, it’s a bit blinding. If we could get a gradient from light to dark green like the logo http://peercoin.net/logo.png then I think that would work pefectly for ease of reading and also branding[/quote]

Thanks. I added the same gradient green to the slides (with same gradient direction) and you’re right it does look better. I will add it to the shared dropbox as soon as irritant sends the invite and you guys can start making the content. I’ll help with formating/info flow design.

Liking the look of it now. I’ll get cracking on content during the week

Is it possible to use one of these now that we have the Peercoin logo text, maybe edited at the bottom to include the London Conference name and the date? We should probably be consistent with our branding, whether it’s slides, flyers, website graphics, etc…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/logotextdarkbg.png~original

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/logotextlightbg.png~original