Finally I think the NMC shadowing PeerCoin on BTC e has finished

I hope it just delinked…I think it has now

ps nothing against mmc.

I’ve noticed this. Great news if that’s the case. I was getting tired of seeing Namecoin always ahead in price.

Quite simply I think it has to do with development and improvements happening over at Peercoin.

Our client release, Peershare, new features, etc.

Some NMC may have repositioned themselves with some greater Peercoin holdings which is a smart idea in my opinion.

Let’s keep up the great work on this side and it will keep happening.

[quote=“ppcman, post:3, topic:2008”]Quite simply I think it has to do with development and improvements happening over at Peercoin.

Our client release, Peershare, new features, etc.

Some NMC may have repositioned themselves with some greater Peercoin holdings which is a smart idea in my opinion.

Let’s keep up the great work on this side and it will keep happening.[/quote]

This must have some effect, also the fundamental advantages and market of PeerCoin are way different, PeerCoin join for big value.

I think something was going on, I mean the shadowing does not matter that much, because the market caps were too different, but it looks like come one ran out of BTC to shadow with.

Noticed that too, but I think it has something to do with Dogecoin appearing in top 10. That now seems to shadow Peercoin on around 50% of Peercoin marketcap since a week, even after the volumes have decrease significantly.
That would mean that some big investors/speculators in NMC jumped to DOGE. Hope this is just coincidental and not some odd trend.