Exchange reviews

hey does anyone know of a good site that collects reviews of crypto exhcnages that trade peercoin?

I couldn’t find a good site for this. Or lacking the key exchanges or outdated information (4 stars for Mt Gox ::slight_smile: There are some blogs from individuals which look reasonably reliable e.g. http://bitcoinstory.org/review-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges/ but with focus on bitcoins. Some sites also trade Peercoins though and I don’t think there is a lot of difference in trading Bitcoins or Peercoin or any crypto from an exchange perspective.

I didn’t find anything different when I searched. This def needs to become a project, hard to believe no one has put together a reliable resource yet…

hmmm, I’ve got a great name to host something like this, will post later and see if anyone else wants to help

Like your idea and enthusiasm, but it is one thing to setup a website (something similar as those dining sites?), but it might be even harder to get enough genuine users posting their experiences. Sure you will get a few from this community, but would you call that a reliable site? And don’t forget the spam and paid experiences you inevitably get. I don’t want to be negative, but there must be a reason why this type of site doesn’t exist yet.

Still interested in the great name you have and how you think you can make this work.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:4, topic:2063”]Like your idea and enthusiasm, but it is one thing to setup a website (something similar as those dining sites?), but it might be even harder to get enough genuine users posting their experiences. Sure you will get a few from this community, but would you call that a reliable site? And don’t forget the spam and paid experiences you inevitably get. I don’t want to be negative, but there must be a reason why this type of site doesn’t exist yet.

Still interested in the great name you have and how you think you can make this work.[/quote]

Some good points here. You’d have to do it in small steps and unfortunately you’d have to start with Bitcoin to build traffic. If you made a site with a well written review,including screenshots, of the major exchanges and posted on all the forums you might be able to generate some traffic. You could then allow people to rate and post their own reviews and start to build user generated content. At this point you’d add a tab with Peercoin exchanges.

I use a handful of exchanges so could put together screenshots and a few comments on these if you decided to go ahead.