Electrum for Peercoin

I came across this: https://electrum-alt.org

They just released an Electrum client for Doge and say that they are working on one for Peercoin.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/23210-ann-electrum-lightweight-client-for-doge-drk-dvc-ftc-ixc-ppc/

Good find, we can always use more choices. Hope they follow up on their promise.
Anyone already looked at the Doge one to see whether it works as advertised :slight_smile:

Electrum is a solid design and is my only Bitcoin wallet. It makes sense to have one for Doge because of the enormous blockchain bloat. But is one really needed for Peercoin? One of Peercoin’s selling points is the micro-sized blockchain, which arguably obviates the need for a service like Electrum. There are certainly some PPC users with limited storage who can benefit, but I don’t see it as a pressing problem.

Agree, but it might help Bitcoin users to migrate to Peercoin when they are used to Electrum :slight_smile:

+1

I don’t think it matters whether this is a pressing problem because in this case it is being developed by people outside the existing Peercoin development community. No other project is being neglected in order to make this. Integration into as many services as possible is a good thing.

For those used to electrum, having both on the same app is definetely a +

Can someone help me move out my coins struck in bkchain ppc wallet, whenever i sent some amount, the remaining balance in a ppc wallet moves into “change” ppc wallets and they cannot be sent to any others.

I tried to search for accessing those ppc to be sent through generate and send raw transactions like Electrum-doge which uses private key but never found anything for ppc.

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please don’t pollute threads with off‐topic; start a new one instead. You can already post in the “newbies” section.

[quote=“bhanu545, post:8, topic:3109”]Can someone help me move out my coins struck in bkchain ppc wallet, whenever i sent some amount, the remaining balance in a ppc wallet moves into “change” ppc wallets and they cannot be sent to any others.

I tried to search for accessing those ppc to be sent through generate and send raw transactions like Electrum-doge which uses private key but never found anything for ppc.[/quote]