Electronic cigarette with 10 Vapors 45$ in Peercoins or Bitcoins

I totally stopped smoking months ago and i havent used this for many months so thats why i am selling it. Last time a tried it was working just fine. I worst case you will need like 2 euros to change the atomizer inside…

Its an alter Ego-T cigarette with an Ego-C atomizer. The Ego-T atomizer is discontinued. I have also a second battery but i am feeling its overvoltaged so although it makes better smoke it tends to burn the atomizer faster.

I have 10 liquids from paradise vapes uk that are full or mostly full. Each one is more than 5 dollars at least. Some are PG some are VG some are mixed.

Tastes:

Strawberry-Menthol
Popcorn
Menthol Tabaco
Straberyy
French Pipe
Cigar
Chocolate
Malboro
Old Holborn
Chocolate

also in the packet 6 empty bottles and some some spare parts that you see in the photo

of course the usb charger in the packet and one used syringe for transfusion…

P.S. I think the price is good even for just the liquids and you take 2 two batteries and the atomizer as a gift. I will send worldwide. Either you send first or use escrow but you pay the fee.

Picture : http://postimg.org/image/gni86g0u9/

[quote=“NUKE1989, post:1, topic:873”][u]I totally stopped smoking months ago and i havent used this for many months so thats why i am selling it. Last time a tried it was working just fine. I worst case you will need like 2 euros to change the atomizer inside…

Its an alter Ego-T ecigs with an Ego-C atomizer. The Ego-T atomizer is discontinued. I have also a second battery but i am feeling its overvoltaged so although it makes better smoke it tends to burn the atomizer faster.

I have 10 liquids from paradise vapes uk that are full or mostly full. Each one is more than 5 dollars at least. Some are PG some are VG some are mixed.

Tastes:

Strawberry-Menthol
Popcorn
Menthol Tabaco
Straberyy
French Pipe
Cigar
Chocolate
Malboro
Old Holborn
Chocolate

also in the packet 6 empty bottles and some some spare parts that you see in the photo

of course the usb charger in the packet and one used syringe for transfusion…

P.S. I think the price is good even for just the liquids and you take 2 two batteries and the atomizer as a gift. I will send worldwide. Either you send first or use escrow but you pay the fee.

Picture : [/u][/quote]
Well looks like awesome deal…Bit old thread so deal must be closed, is there any new one? Hope you will reply soon…