Ecoining Peercoin Pool - 1% fee - PPLNS payment system

Hmm, I can’t think of any questions right now except where’s our next block :wink:

I added about 600G/hash to the pool, really hoping we find one soon! Hoping we find LOTS soon! Haha ;D

[quote=“Glassfire, post:101, topic:1347”]Hmm, I can’t think of any questions right now except where’s our next block :wink:

I added about 600G/hash to the pool, really hoping we find one soon! Hoping we find LOTS soon! Haha ;D[/quote]

I hope too mate!!

With a 0’18 median donation till now (in fact we are losing money with the pool) when we find a block I am really happy not for us, but for all the people that support and trust us, even after few days without block. I know It’s not easy spending days looking the shares percentage waiting for a block :slight_smile: Without all of you we could not make it!!

I thought of a question:
Why does our “Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)” keep going down when the time since last block keeps going up? It keeps resetting to somewhere around 17 or 20 hours and counting back up until 24, then resetting.

I’m interested in donating, but I can’t donate until we find a block and I have something TO donate :o

[quote=“Glassfire, post:103, topic:1347”]I thought of a question:
Why does our “Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)” keep going down when the time since last block keeps going up? It keeps resetting to somewhere around 17 or 20 hours and counting back up until 24, then resetting.

I’m interested in donating, but I can’t donate until we find a block and I have something TO donate :o[/quote]

The estimated is calculated according to the pool’s current hashrate, so when miners come and leave, the estimated time varies.

YAY, a block! I’m so happy for us ;D

My rigs are down atm :’( but looking forward to jumping back in soon!

And another question: where are the overall luck statistics posted? (If at all?) Not just the per-round ones.

[quote=“Glassfire, post:105, topic:1347”]YAY, a block! I’m so happy for us ;D

My rigs are down atm :’( but looking forward to jumping back in soon!

And another question: where are the overall luck statistics posted? (If at all?) Not just the per-round ones.[/quote]

:smiley:

You can see the overall luck statistics in the blocks section of the pool. Notice though that with the last upgrade we changed some difficulty settings that confused MPOS so the actual sent shares and percentages of the first 11 blocks should be multiplied by 2. I prefer not messing up with the database when it comes to shares as 11 blocks won’t mean anything long term.

Cheers!!

By the way the last update not only added some features and fixed bugs, also had a great effect in performance and now the server load and query time are much lower. Tomorrow morning we’ll make some mysql changes that we think will improve performance even more.

Another great advance is the implementation in a test pool of a brand new stratum with lots of additional backend features that will be enjoyed specially by us, the server and small miners. Once we are sure it’s working as expected we’ll install it in the pool.

The new front-end still will take some time as it’s a lot of work, but will benefit from all the “invisible” changes we are doing lately.

And don’t worry all those changes won’t stop mining or will for just 20-30 seconds :slight_smile:

Hurry up mate, 3 blocks in the last 24h!! :wink:

I’m happy you found blocks but… D:

How did I manage to be up and running during the 54-hr sadfest and miss out on all the real action?!?

I see the pools is growing which is good to see, but you need to enable SSL ASAP & protect user accounts or this will happen:
https://www2.coinmine.pl/ppc/

[quote=“sahkan, post:110, topic:1347”]I see the pools is growing which is good to see, but you need to enable SSL ASAP & protect user accounts or this will happen:
https://www2.coinmine.pl/ppc/[/quote]

We’ve been few days discussing which kind of certificate we want to issue, and during the next week we should have a multi-domain one active.

We also have 2FA already implemented in the pool, but we don’t like the way it is designed. We’ll work to make Google authenticator run in the pool.

Anyway, brute force attacks don’t work in the pool as users lock themselves after few attempts. Also emails are not visible and there is PIN confirmation, so even though we have work to do (and we are doing and testing things every single day) users shouldn’t worry about it.

By the way, our best dev is soon on work holidays, so hopefully things will speed up a little on the front-end side.

Thanks for your ideas and support!!

SSL finally enabled :slight_smile:

Soon 2FA at login with google authenticator.

Cheers!!

Asside from SSL upgraded stratum & wallet :slight_smile:

Low hash workers will enjoy this changes.

Cheers!

Anyone having issues connecting?

Getting a failed to connect to URL message and 0 JSON auth failed.

My settings / pool config havnt changed, same machine been up and online for 8 days working OK. Noticed it last night.

Restarted my machine it, no change.

Regards

[quote=“xxsskxx, post:114, topic:1347”]Anyone having issues connecting?

My settings / pool config havnt changed, same machine been up and online for 8 days working OK. Noticed it last night.

Regards[/quote]

Can you create a different worker and try again?

[quote=“mrbickle, post:115, topic:1347”][quote=“xxsskxx, post:114, topic:1347”]Anyone having issues connecting?

Regards[/quote]

Can you create a different worker and try again?[/quote]

Brilliant! All fixed :smiley:

The pool’s host provider has been having some connectivity issues this afternoon. It seems to be solved now.

Thank you for your support!!

Firstly, really enjoying this pool, will bring on another 220Gh on Saturday (every little helps!)

Having quite a few dropped miners though… all seems to be up and running fine now.

Keep up the good work.
Z

Actually something has been bothering me…

My VARDIFF on my miners is approx. 115, and so when a miner finds a valid share and submits it to the pool, I would expect my “shares found/contributed” figure to go up in steps of 115.

Looks like my contribution on the shares is showing ALOT lower that what I know has been contributed (showing on CGMINER etc).

Is each share displayed worth more than “1”?

Cheers
Z

I’m trying to get up and running, but have noticed that mining PPC is somewhat different than mining BTC. I’ve created an account, and hope to get active within the next few days. I like the layout. Very clean. Seems like you’ve done a very nice job. Hopefully, I’ll be able to join in sometime very soon. Best of luck to you!