Ecoining Peercoin Pool - 1% fee - PPLNS payment system

[quote=“GLock, post:180, topic:1347”]Pool down, any update on the ETA to fix the problem?

What about payouts?[/quote]

Everything back to normal. The wallet daemon had some problem and halted itself.

Thank you for your patience!

+1, very nice pool.

With the huge increase in people mining I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on typical payouts. I only have 100 GH/s at the pool and it looks like I am getting about 0.1 coin per day, can anyone tell me if this is high, low or average? thanks.

"IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BLACK ARROW USE THIS INFORMATION :

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as your name and contact details have been passed to Thames Valley Police who are looking into a number of complaints that have been lodged with the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau in the UK in relation to a company called Black Arrow.
I should say at the outset that there are a number of ways this matter could proceed. If it is decided that there appears to be sufficient evidence to warrant a criminal investigation then Thames Valley Police will take the matter forward though ultimately it will fall to the Crown Prosecution Service to determine whether charges should be laid. If Thames Valley Police consider there is insufficient evidence to investigate this as a potential criminal offence or the CPS fail to authorise criminal charges then you may wish to deal with any losses you feel you have suffered through the civil courts. Thames Valley Police will advise you in due course of the outcome of the enquiries it is currently undertaking.

In order for me to consider the matter further I should be grateful if you would let me have a response to the following:

1.   What was your understanding of the terms and conditions of the product you were purchasing from Black Arrow?

2.   Do you have a copy of these terms and conditions? If so, please scan and forward these to me.

3.   In simple terms, how did you intend using the product you purchased from Black Arrow?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Mark

Mark Bennett | Civilian Investigator | Force CID Reading | Thames Valley Police,
Castle Street, Reading RG1 7TH| Int - 7516101| Ext -01189 536101"

Can the little people benefit from this pool? I just picked up a miner, but it’s only a measly ~35GH/s. I may look into overclocking it but it won’t make much of a difference.

Hello!
New to the pool here. Anyhow else having login problems?

I forgot my password so I had a reset email sent to me. After I follow the instructions, password has been set properly, and I log out. I can’t log in again, and it tells me that I am locked out, and that an email will be sent to me with instructions. :frowning: Please help!

I unlocked the account and sent you an email some minutes ago :slight_smile: check it again please.

Thank you!

[quote=“mrbickle, post:161, topic:1347”]Links to Android, Iphone & Windows apps to monitor the pool have been added. :slight_smile:

Just log-in, access to the apps from the account menu, under “Mobile Apps”, install and take a pic of the QR code to access your API and that’s all.

Cheers![/quote]

Hi mrbickle, I can’t find this link :-/ has it been removed? Where can I find these apps?

still having problems with payout address on my account

Hi @blueroses1962,

What is the problem you have? Please, use the contact form or send us an email to support@ecoining.com if you have any problem with your account.

Regards.

Hey there,

i’m interested in Peercoin mining, are you still active and is it still a good idea to mine?

best
Roman

Dear Talpa25,

We are still active and of course is still a good idea to mine. Just be sure to have some modern ASIC to do it, since difficulty is currently quite high.

Regards,
MrBickle