Do you think the twins are pumping Bitcoin?

Since Gemini is clearly leading this price increase of Bitcoin, do you think the Twins are pumping this right now? I mean a few million dollars is pocket change to them, maybe the are just buying it in small amounts each day and driving the price up. Considering how much they already hold in bitcoin it would basically be paying for itself in the long run if the price is still rising. I hold a very small amount of bitcoin right now and my wealth has increased by about $2 in the last 24 hours. I’m thinking maybe I should outright buy more coins and ride this this wave and then switch back to US dollars when it drops. Rince and repeat. I’m on the Gemini platform right now so it would be easy for me to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep it definitely looks like a well organized pump :slight_smile:

As long as I’m making money I don’t give a shit, even mining has become profitable for my sad little S3 Antminers. I think they are gonna pump it to $300 and then dump, but who knows, I can’t keep my eyes off CoinCap. I have been staring at the screen for hours, lol. I think I need an intervention.

No, I don’t think the Winklevosses are actively trading bitcoin. They have better things to do with their time.

A few million dollars is not pocket change to them. Having more money does not mean you are less careful with your money. In fact, for some people, it’s the opposite.

I can agree on one point: you might need an intervention. Watching prices can be addictive! :slight_smile:

They try to make me go to rehab, and say no no no… :))