Do PPC and/or XMP support m-of-n via P2SH

Do PPC and/or XPM support m-of-n via P2SH?

If so what is the largest size of n and what are the constraints in terms of script size etc?

You can use P2SH on the Peercoin network, but the RPC commands to manage raw transactions are not yet in the ppcoin-qt (or ppcoind) wallet (v4.0).
So you will have to use peerunity (or peerunityd) or the development branch of ppcoin-qt (or ppcoind).

The number of public keys that can be used to generate a P2SH multisig address is limited by the maximum size of the redeem script.
If I remember correctly, this maximum size is 520 bytes, which allows at most 15 public addresses.

Great!

So do those changes mirror those for Bitcoin? I’m assuming it’s been merged in places with the same code base? The size limitations etc you mention seem identical.

Bumping this and saying thanks again.

That seems to be identical to Bitcoin core.

Does anyone know if this is the same for Primecoin?

The script size limit etc for Primecoin are the same.

Peercoin and Primecoin are forks of Bitcoin core, so a lot of the source code is identical, and some features of the Bitcoin core wallet have been adapted and merged (e.g. multisig).

[quote=“glv, post:5, topic:3417”]The script size limit etc for Primecoin are the same.

Peercoin and Primecoin are forks of Bitcoin core, so a lot of the source code is identical, and some features of the Bitcoin core wallet have been adapted and merged (e.g. multisig).[/quote]

Thanks a lot. I thought that was the case but without looking at the code could not be sure.