[Discussion] Building a Professional Peercoin Video

tipper311,

You are perfect for this job. That was great. Who did the voice over? How long does it take to produce something like that?

Peers,

I have been apart of some wonderful projects and ideas in the past. Too much information kills the deal every time. This idea cannot be technical. If someone wants technical information, they can go to the website and research. If people were interested in theoretical ideas about money, well… I doubt the system we have would exist. People want to be apart of something larger than themselves. Let whatever idea we create to allow people to connect with our cause.

We cannot produce a one size fits all shoe. Each of our investors all have their reasons for using these new information networks. We need to conceptualize the reasons people are migrating to a new network or a new coin. We need multiple ideas launched in sequence, and, to sustain these ideas and messages over a long period of time. We cannot shoot our load with one video.

Also, why is there a dichotomy in efforts to market Peercoin and Primecoin? A cohesive understanding of a symbiotic relationship between peer and prime could only leverage better opportunity. Can anyone explain simply how they operate together?

Hey guys,

at this very moment I’m working with a couple of guys to make a video happen for a product. And this service is something we use for a voice over: http://www.voicebooking.com/en/voiceactor-needed/native-american-voice-over/male

Is it an idea to hire someone for the job? You will get a great voice and I think that is something which makes the video even more professional apart from the animation. It’s only about €250, maybe $300 or something. If we have a script which we can call “final” maybe we can hire a voice. I’m sure we can fund some money around here so someone (or me) can order one.

An animation film to explain a service (or Peercoin) is best to make it max 1 to 1,5 minute. Or else people will not end the video. A film where people are talking and filmed can be little bit longer though (3min).

Maybe we have someone around here which can do this with a good mic and voice. But thought might be good to share with you.

Hey All,

What’s the latest with the video? Do ya’ll need any help? I’m a pretty good writer, editor and speaker so if you need help, please let me know.

jmhaley4cryptocurve

Sorry guys - I didn’t get notifications for this thread. I’m back and down more than ever to create the video. The voice over talent is Scott Netzel in this video I did. - https://vimeo.com/65254793

I would say for this type of video its a 2-3 month project with design, conceptualization and production. But I would say something more like the Bitcoin’s video that’s more of an info-graphic style is what we need and way easier to do. After design, script and storyboard are complete it would take me about 3-4 weeks to create a 90 second video that is similar to Bitcoin’s. I forgot I posted to this thread but here is another post I did with more information http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=1889.0

The main points to take from this is to try and explain it like I’m 5. The video should explain why PPC’s PoS is better than PoW. My 2 cents but I’m all ears. But when we are ready we should just leave it to 1-2 people to write the script to keep from the group grope. Peace!