Dedicated servers for miners from 99$

fuzzy@anonymized.invalid

Is it even profitable to mine at those prices? If it was, why wouldn’t you just use them to mine yourself?

Ok, I’ve bit the bullet and am willing to test this out. I’m logged in though and I’m a bit confused. How do I set this up to mine for Primecoin?

Please note that this is not currently profitable.

if you buy this, you will lose money. It’s just common sense: otherwise, why would the poster offer to sell?

I see what you guys are saying. The OP is in the hosting business, not the mining business. If the price of XPM goes up 5x tomorrow, I still have the server for the rest of the month. This is more of a test run. I would also like to mine Protoshares and if I could get both of them at ratios of my liking, it could potentially be profitable especially with that 15% discount. But if I cannot get any help getting this configured, I will ask for a refund. I’m probably off just buying shares but whats the fun in that?

Dear, sschechter17

Thank you for your order, wait please install server’s this day. Ask any question via e-mail, we help you setup/config it. Have a good mining. :slight_smile:

UP.

Why pay $100/mo for your server when I have a fully capable FX-8150 in my gaming PC that is pushing 2800+ primes/s, and I’m paying far less in electricity costs. For the cost of 2 months of your service, I could buy another, and with 3-4 months of your service I can get a board/ram/case/HD to go with it. Then pay less overall in electricity. Your logic is flawed sir.

This your local home computer, you need pay power, good cooling, noises.

We provide server located in data-center with 24/7 Online 100% Uprime, and stable power/colling machine.

1 Rack can located 40 Units, it’s 40 servers are.

Enjoy your home PC :wink:

Yes I do indeed need to pay for the power, but I build this PC with the intent of heavy loads. I’ve been kind of slacking off in my PC gaming, so I figured I’d put my investment to use in another way. The noise and cooling aren’t an issue as it’s running a self contained liquid cooling unit with a thick radiator and dual fans. So really the only concern is power, and power only costs my roughly 7-13 dollars per month.

Trust me, I love the idea of cloud mining, but at the prices you’re asking I won’t make anything. I didn’t get into mining to get rich, but neither did I get into it to end up with nothing.

[quote=“macmainer, post:1, topic:1038”]Dear, miners we have proposed config servers for Primecoin mining XPM.

Perfect servers for primecoin mining, best speed XPM/h and uptime 24h. High-Availability Load CPU servers, No limit power usage, 1Gbps bandwith port network, Good cooling machine data center cabinet. Free setup, our support work 24/7 can help config server script mining. We accept CreditCard, PayPal, WebMoney, BTC.

All servers are tested via Hardware comparison table http://xpmwiki.com/index.php?title=Hardware_comparison

CHOOSE YOUR MINING SERVER:

Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) 8Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Count Threads: 8
Total Primes/s: 2659
Total Chains/d: 1.375
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $99

Dell Intel® 2x Xeon 5420 (12M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) 8Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 3634
Total Chains/d: 1.938
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $149

Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Processor (12M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) 16Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Count Threads: 12
Total Primes/s: 5270
Total Chains/d: 2.796
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $199

Intel® Core™ i7-4930K Processor (12M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) 16Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 5751
Total Chains/d: 3.050
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $249

Have a fast chains/daily! :wink:

P.S
Order 5 server and get discount 15% till 31 december 2013.

http://machoster.net/dedicated-server.html[/quote]

One thing its nice. i payed for the server and 2 days + waiting and no response or setup of it still lets wait a bit more…

anyone can tell me if this host is profitable? http://abusivecores.com/

Probably not. According to the chart the OP gave, the L5630 only gives 200 PPS per thread (and that’s in difficulty 9). I can’t imagine the L5639 is much different.

I was tempted to buy the $99 server listed by OP as well, but my custom mining client is optimized for Ubuntu, not sure how it would work on Debian… and installation would be a headache.

Probably not. According to the chart the OP gave, the L5630 only gives 200 PPS per thread (and that’s in difficulty 9). I can’t imagine the L5639 is much different.

I was tempted to buy the $99 server listed by OP as well, but my custom mining client is optimized for Ubuntu, not sure how it would work on Debian… and installation would be a headache.[/quote]

Yep, I can second this.

I’ve got a Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz, which is basically in the same line of processors. I get 0.014 chains per day with genproclimit=4. Not great at all… o_O ;D

Apparently there are some near the E5-4650 which are good. o_O :-\

It’s weird because digitalocean uses 2ghz qemu virtualisation.

So, if I had 4 times the cores, I should have 4 times the power, but apparently not because it’s an older processor.

I’m not sure what other anomalies there are, but ghz and cores, are not a perfect measure of performance.

[quote=“macmainer, post:1, topic:1038”]Dear, miners we have proposed config servers for Primecoin mining XPM.

Perfect servers for primecoin mining, best speed XPM/h and uptime 24h. High-Availability Load CPU servers, No limit power usage, 1Gbps bandwith port network, Good cooling machine data center cabinet. Free setup, our support work 24/7 can help config server script mining. We accept CreditCard, PayPal, WebMoney, BTC.

All servers are tested via Hardware comparison table http://xpmwiki.com/index.php?title=Hardware_comparison

CHOOSE YOUR MINING SERVER:

Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) 8Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 2659
Total Chains/d: 1.375
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $99

Dell Intel® 2x Xeon 5420 (12M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) 8Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 3634
Total Chains/d: 1.938
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $149

Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Processor (12M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) 16Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 5270
Total Chains/d: 2.796
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $199

Intel® Core™ i7-4930K Processor (12M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) 16Gb Memory/120Gb SSD
Total Primes/s: 5751
Total Chains/d: 3.050
Debian/Windows 2008/2012
Setup FREE.
Price / Mo. $249

Have a fast chains/daily! :wink:

P.S
Order 5 server and get discount 15% till 31 december 2013.

http://machoster.net/dedicated-server.html[/quote]

These servers are not good dont buy from them!
I use the servers for 13 days trying if the server could be used, like i said trying and i said to them that i didnt want the server and wanted a charge back because the server didnt do what was supose to do and they said no and after i tryed to charge back with paypal they simply deleted the server even withou paypal refund me they deleted the server 18 days before of the end of the contract! So this is a bad company! REALY BAD COMPANY!

Seeing complaints about OP not refunding money and servers not being up and running or providing the service the customer expects and has paid for.

[size=24pt]Everyone please be careful this appears to be a scam.[/size]

OP if you want to clear your name then do it publically and out in the open, until then I have edited the OP on this thread.

Fuzzybear