D7 Pool - Stratum PeerCoin Pool - 1.5% PPLNS - EU & CA Servers

Hello fellow miners!

We have implemented Live Support feature into our pool’s website, so now you can always contact us in case of any pool related questions or issues, assisting us in providing you with most stable and constant services! You can find the Live support button at the bottom right corner of our main and support websites.
Due to lack of activity we have removed live support feature, however, you can always contact us by email on peercoin@d7.lt

In other news, moving our servers to DDoS-protected datacenter has proved to be effective against DDoS attacks, as we have experienced no more DDoS-related service outages after moving.

Thank you for mining with us, yours faithfully, D7 Pool team.

Due to low activity and long round times we have reduced the number of required confirmations from 520 to 6.

Pool might also dress up with a new meteor.js website that is currently being developed. It will feature live websocket statistics and some nice graphs to track your mining
We are also considering adding an alternative PPS payment option which would come along with a new website :slight_smile:

Happy mining!

[quote=“chemicstry, post:42, topic:64”]Due to low activity and long round times we have reduced the number of required confirmations from 520 to 6.

Pool might also dress up with a new meteor.js website that is currently being developed. It will feature live websocket statistics and some nice graphs to track your mining
We are also considering adding an alternative PPS payment option which would come along with a new website :slight_smile:

Happy mining![/quote]

Thanks for the update Chemicstry, your work is appreciated! Hopefully we get a little turnaround here luck wise!

possible to mine solo?

The D7 Peercoin Pool administration regrets to inform our users about cease of all mining operations, effective immediately. We are choosing this path in light of recent operational issues and low demand. All Peercoin withdrawals will be available until the 20th of December, 2016, after which all interface with the D7 Peercoin Pool will be terminated permanently. We sincerely hope you have had good experience mining in our pool.

Sad to see you go, I think yours was the first pool I mined Peercoin on. Thanks for several excellent years of Peercoin mining and good luck in your future ventures!

If I weren’t for your pool, I might have never been really aware of Peercoin.

Thank you for all your efforts!