D7 Pool - Stratum PeerCoin Pool - 1.5% PPLNS - EU & CA Servers

I will be adding ppc pools to a list on my new site. If you guys want a sticky topic inbox me on here with your details and ill pass you my details of site this sites going to rock and get more pools more hash they need.

Pool seems to have problems unable to connect up had to move to another pool as connecting to other pools fine.

Keep an eye on the updates, I believe they are usually broadcast through twitter. I have seen downtime before but chemicstry is very quick to correct the issue.

Pool broke again

Failed to connect to MySQL: (2003) Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘84.240.24.209’ (110)

[quote=“crazyearner, post:24, topic:64”]Pool broke again

Failed to connect to MySQL: (2003) Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘84.240.24.209’ (110)[/quote]

Indeed, my new poor little USB miner wants to work but it can’t :frowning:

They are working on it now, I’m sure it will be back up soon.

Does this pool work with GUIminer?

I’ve been trying, but all I get is “connection problems”, or someimes “connecting…”, & I keep getting stale shares each time I try connecting.

Just signed up, looks like a good pool. 8)

Just my 2 PPC - I’ve been mining on this pool w/ my lowly 2.3 GHz/s Red Fury for the past month. No outages, reliable confirmations, reliable payout - I would say it has been worth mining with!

Hello

I’m trying peercoin mine, but I can not.

Cgminer 2.10.4 downloaded and configured the bat file as follows.:
cgminer-stratum + tcp :confused: / stratum.d7.lt: 3333 -u user.1 -p mypassword

But when I run the following message appears:
started cgminer 2.10.4
Error -1: Getting Device IDs (a)
clDevicesNum error returned in usable GPUs

With a newest version of cgminer, 3.7.2, also from the same mistake.

My notebook is ACER with the following configuration:
Intel Core i3-2330M (2.2GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
Intel HD Graphics 3000

You know how I solve this problem?

I thank you.

[quote=“ravanhani, post:29, topic:64”]Hello

started cgminer 2.10.4

Intel HD Graphics 3000

I thank you.[/quote]

I don’t think that graphics card does OpenGL. Maybe that’s an issue? But you can do primecoin with that CPU.

[quote=“sahkan, post:30, topic:64”][quote=“ravanhani, post:29, topic:64”]Hello

started cgminer 2.10.4

Intel HD Graphics 3000

I thank you.[/quote]

I don’t think that graphics card does OpenGL. Maybe that’s an issue? But you can do primecoin with that CPU.[/quote]

So I need to buy another video card?
How do I mine primecoin with the CPU? Can not mine Peercoin CPU?

I’ve been mining BTC at BTCGuild for a lengthy period with a single USB block erupter (Win 7 PC) … working fine with BFGminer

Today I joined the D7 pool & downloaded the d7.zip (although it was missing the .zip extension - downloaded as just d7 so Windows was confused)
Renamed and extracted it and ran !start.bat and got several errors from cgminer the first of which was
USB init, open device failed, err -12, you need to install a WinUSB driver for - AMU device

Have looked that up online and seems a fix is not highly likely
So, can I run BFGminer instead … I know it works with my erupter … I have tried but am guessing the settings & not working

Anyone know what settings I should use ?

[quote=“NicholasB54, post:32, topic:64”]I’ve been mining BTC at BTCGuild for a lengthy period with a single USB block erupter (Win 7 PC) … working fine with BFGminer

Today I joined the D7 pool & downloaded the d7.zip (although it was missing the .zip extension - downloaded as just d7 so Windows was confused)
Renamed and extracted it and ran !start.bat and got several errors from cgminer the first of which was
USB init, open device failed, err -12, you need to install a WinUSB driver for - AMU device

Have looked that up online and seems a fix is not highly likely
So, can I run BFGminer instead … I know it works with my erupter … I have tried but am guessing the settings & not working

Anyone know what settings I should use ?[/quote]

You can use bfgminer, just point it to d7 instead of BTCGuild. Or you can download the latest cgminer and try that if you want to.

I just got started with D7 pool, seems to have loaded and is running nicely now. How long does it take to see the workers performance/results in your D7 account window??

I’m assuming it’ll be a few hours or more until I can see that I’m accomplishing some work with my miners?

Thanks for the pool btw, seems to run smoothly!!

You should see updated stats within 5 or 10 minutes, and a “stabilized” view within a couple of hours, once you’ve sent enough data to build an average.

Thanks for the quick reply Ben and as you stated, I’m seeing pretty consistent trending within 30minutes of start. Good stuff.

Pool & website seem down.

It may have been asked already: When will rewards be confirmed?

Second day of mining and I score a block :open_mouth: !

After 520 confirmations.