Cold minting When?

Cold minting When?

[ol][li]You can run a client through Tor using Peerbox right now.[/li]
[li]Put your minting wallet on another secure system connected LAN-side-only to the Peerbox using connect x1[/li]
[li]Start minting[/li][/ol]
At this point, you’re already well below the risk of the “rubber-hose” approach to theft.

Repeating this question so many times makes me believe that person does not care about secure minting but about expected pump of the Peercoin on the exchanges after “cold minting” is released.

I have made minting easy and secure enough with Peerbox.

well no, this has been set out for well ages now as a button you press on the reference client. Nothing else to do.

and so what if it makes the price go up, what is wrong with that?

I want peercoin to succeed, but this issue is being danced around long enough now…so I put in squarely in this forum. I have been around crypto long enough now to not be just in it for Pump or some fly by night.

[quote=“jubalix, post:4, topic:3945”]well no, this has been set out for well ages now as a button you press on the reference client. Nothing else to do.

and so what if it makes the price go up, what is wrong with that?

I want peercoin to succeed, but this issue is being danced around long enough now…so I put in squarely in this forum. I have been around crypto long enough now to not be just in it for Pump or some fly by night.[/quote]
I have to say PPC owe its supports a big pump for a long long time…