[CLOSED] Sunny King Interview #2 Scheduled 90 min starting 9:30pm UTC Oct 24

Not quite. You won’t generate stake all at once or even in a particular order. I’ve been connected since the beginning of October and I’ve minted as follows:

4th - Once
5th - Twice
6th - Once
10th - Twice
11th - Once
12th - Once
17th - Once
20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th - Once.

It’s by no means a once a month thing. In fact it’s neat, you feel like you are getting rewarded consistently. It’s also proof of the energy effiency already as my computer was simply on and would have been on anyways, no ASIC or GPU taking up electricity. :)[/quote]
Could you please elaborate? It’s still not clear for me: why you were need to stay online to mint coins?

Not quite. You won’t generate stake all at once or even in a particular order. I’ve been connected since the beginning of October and I’ve minted as follows:

4th - Once
5th - Twice
6th - Once
10th - Twice
11th - Once
12th - Once
17th - Once
20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th - Once.

It’s by no means a once a month thing. In fact it’s neat, you feel like you are getting rewarded consistently. It’s also proof of the energy effiency already as my computer was simply on and would have been on anyways, no ASIC or GPU taking up electricity. :)[/quote]
Could you please elaborate? It’s still not clear for me: why you were need to stay online to mint coins?[/quote]

Being online is the only way to mint them currently. The whole log on cash in on 1% for the month and log off - it doesn’t work like that.