[Closed]Search for a new PPC owner!

Hello!

Do you wish to purchase a large consignment of PPC at a fixed price?
I own 70 000 PPC and want them to be exchanged for 70 BTC.

UPD: Completed successfully, little remains of the coins will go on different exchanges.

Just curious… How is that the admin of one of the biggest peercoin pools owns such amount of PPC if there is no fee in the pool? You made 70K just with donations?

This is suspicious…

With your actual hashrate you are mining about 10K/mo. Your pool has been running for 2 years. That’s 240K. Your average donation should be 70/240 = 29%. Many of your users prefer your pool because it has no fees, so they can save 1%… I do not think they donate a 30%!

Maybe you bought them, I am not accusing you for bad practices, but people should be aware and remember MtGox, Cryptsy…

Guys, just remember you all to activate auto payouts. And remember also that a pool is not a bank.

[quote=“Acec, post:2, topic:3753”]Just curious… How is that the admin of one of the biggest peercoin pools owns such amount of PPC if there is no fee in the pool? You made 70K just with donations?

This is suspicious…

With your actual hashrate you are mining about 10K/mo. Your pool has been running for 2 years. That’s 240K. Your average donation should be 70/240 = 29%. Many of your users prefer your pool because it has no fees, so they can save 1%… I do not think they donate a 30%!

Maybe you bought them, I am not accusing you for bad practices, but people should be aware and remember MtGox, Crypsy…

Guys, just remember you all to activate auto payouts. And remember also that a pool is not a bank.[/quote]

You missed the obvious part:

I was mining PPС from the beginning, long before the pool starting.