CCEDK to add Nushares as active trading pairs - Which currency do you prefer?

Hello all Nubits good people,

Since Bter has already added a NSR/BTC pair, although we understood it to be too early, it seems there is already some traffic going on there, so we will also have to add now, and should be up sometime this week.

I would appreciate as many comments as possible, as to which pairs could be of interest and useful to the Nubits and Peercoin community, and we will then add if it seems of interest to you all!!

We are considering the following pairs

NSR/BTC
NSR/PPC
NSR/EUR
NSR/USD
NSR/NBT
NSR/RUR

I guess above could also be some kind of order of priority, however, when we add we add all at once.

Le me have your comments, and asap please as we start working on integration tomorrow!

I will be looking forward to having your comments, and hope you have enjoyed trading on CCEDK so far.

As always if any comments towards improvement, please do send me a PM and we will add all suggestions to our to-do-list!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

I think a NSR/BTC would be enough for the first time.

If there is more volume, why not consider NSR/Fiat at some point later?

I recommend just one pair. NSR/BTC makes sense to me, since that’s what BTER added.

If you have too many pairs, they are like different empty rooms, and your customers enter different rooms and miss each other. Keeping all your customers in one room helps them find each other.

NSR/BTC is for sure the most important one
But I’d like to have
NSR/PPC and
NSR/NBT
as well.

NBT/BTC has some volume as well as NBT/PPC. That’s why I’d like to have NSR trading pairs with PPC, NBT and BTC :wink:
Having only one trading pair is for sure good for the exchange, because it often requires utilizing more than one trading pair to finally have the coins traded to one’s fancy.
But I think using quite frequently used coins as NSR trading partner might be appreciated by your customers.

NSR/USD might be needless, but I don’t know how much money is deposited as USD fiat - same for EUR and RUR; except people tend to have some money at those fiat currencies at your exchange.
That might require a look at your books :wink:

NSR is internally priced in NBT, so NSR/NBT is an direct indicator of nu health.
NSR/BTC seems to be what most people are interested in. BTC being the most liquid cryptocurrency, nsr/btc makes sense.

Yes. I would like to see that one aswell!

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:4, topic:3023”]NSR/BTC is for sure the most important one
But I’d like to have
NSR/PPC and
NSR/NBT
as well.

NBT/BTC has some volume as well as NBT/PPC. That’s why I’d like to have NSR trading pairs with PPC, NBT and BTC :wink:
Having only one trading pair is for sure good for the exchange, because it often requires utilizing more than one trading pair to finally have the coins traded to one’s fancy.
But I think using quite frequently used coins as NSR trading partner might be appreciated by your customers.[/quote]
I agree wit MoD this time…

NBT/PPC would be the ideal pairing. We have to decouple from Bitcoin wherever possible.

Thanks to you all. We will be implementing three new pairs by the end of this week.

NSR/BTC
NSR/PPC
NSR/NBT

Personally I like the PPC and NBT pairs, simply because it makes me think of them closer to home, than btc, and in some cases maybe even less vulnerable to the people just believing in nushares as an investment where btc is not included. If you are a firm btc believer, then it is ofcourse the nsr/btc pair to take. I like that we can offer a pair for any taste, thus making it an ever interesting trading experience.

I like this way to have offered nushares pairs to three different types of people, just showing that at CCEDK we embrace all and welcome all!

All the best from Denmark

Ronny Boesing

Perhaps only NSR/NBT is needed.

If you believe Nu and wanna become a shareholder, you must believe NBT in first place.

If you don’t trust NSR and just wanna speculate it, you have to hold some NBT in your hands to support Nunet.

BTC is volatile and not a good currency as base, in fact I dream one day NBT is accepted as first base currency on exchanges.

Anyway, NSR/BTC is also good.