Can we term Peercoin a stable crypto?

Stability and security in Peercoin will attract people towards it. Sadly past few months were tough. Somewhere I read people involved with cryptos are now inclined towards centralized cryptos due to their ability to manage issues better as in case of XNF, XRP which have performed superbly whereas most of decentralized currencies…

So checking point of Peercoin is good, right?

Define “stable” – are you referring to volatility of it’s exchange rate, network performance, vulnerability discovered…or something else?

I am more concerned about my investment rather than profit and on any day I would care most about safeguarding my investment. Looking back at the performance of the Peercoin in the last 6 months, what would you say about its growth?

While look at the XNF-NoFIatCoin its grown over 300% in last few months and stood firm during tough times. Comparison will happen and comparing Peercoin with XNF, XNF’s performance has been superb. What if I or anyone else think about putting money into it, on what basis we shall proceed?

XNF is an IOU. Though price might be stable or even go up, does not remove thirdparty risk that is inherent to XNF.

Someone said- ‘Past is the key to the future’.

As far as XNF or other third party risk involved cryptos are concerned, they have performed brilliantly in the past not only for months but for years and they have only gained in value. So based on past performances, I don’t see any issues with third party risk as far as they are performing and I am not even mentioning about the various risks involved with decentralized currencies.

Moreover I would like to discuss the road map for the performance of Peercoin. How Peercoin is going to face future challenges?

Someone said- ‘Past is the key to the future’.

As far as XNF or other third party risk involved cryptos are concerned, they have performed brilliantly in the past not only for months but for years and they have only gained in value. So based on past performances, I don’t see any issues with third party risk as far as they are performing and I am not even mentioning about the various risks involved with decentralized currencies.

Moreover I would like to discuss the road map for the performance of Peercoin. How Peercoin is going to face future challenges?[/quote]

Thirdparty risk is just what it is. It works until it doesn’t. The past history does not remove third-party risk. Good luck with your investments. Your account is new and you tell glorious tales about IOUs. Sorry if I’m mistaken, but I believe that you’re here to promote IOUs and I can’t contribute to bumb up such a thread. Sorry and good luck.

I am more concerned about my investment rather than profit and on any day I would care most about safeguarding my investment. Looking back at the performance of the Peercoin in the last 6 months, what would you say about its growth?

While look at the XNF-NoFIatCoin its grown over 300% in last few months and stood firm during tough times. Comparison will happen and comparing Peercoin with XNF, XNF’s performance has been superb. What if I or anyone else think about putting money into it, on what basis we shall proceed?[/quote]

Where is XNF in www.coinmarketcap.com?

XRP???

how has XRP performed superbly??? its done almost nothing, gone now where hardly traded