BTER.com and NuBits

We are pleased to announce that BTER.com will be offering NuBits trading, joining our existing partner exchange CCEDK. The indications our development team have received are that BTER will be ready to begin trading when NuBits is launched on September 23rd at 14:00 UTC.

BTER.com is located in China and will offer the same trading pairs as CCEDK.

Very good. I hope it all works out for CCEDK but it’s also nice to have a more well known exchange as well.

I have been using Bter quite regularly since February. No problems to report.

Good! When Nubits announced to find exchange platform as partner, I passed the information to Bter and suggest them to contact Nubits team.

I feel good! lol.

Nubits, it means freaking awesome in Chinese! lol ;D

This is great, but didn’t they recently have an issue with NXT? Was that ever solved?

Yes, that issue was resolved. The hacker sold most of the stolen NXT back to BTER in exchange for BTC, and no customers were affected.

i created the account on Bter but no email confirmation has been sent to me. Is it normal? that is kinda strange for me. I wish nubits can be traded on either btc-e or bittrex.com…these sites are much better than bter and ccedk.

Thanks,

[quote=“comando, post:8, topic:2893”]i created the account on Bter but no email confirmation has been sent to me. Is it normal? that is kinda strange for me. I wish nubits can be traded on either btc-e or bittrex.com…these sites are much better than bter and ccedk.

Thanks,[/quote]

Why so negative Comando. Don’t you know that best way to preserve and insure the interest of crypto currencies is to diversify, thinking out of the box and to put your eggs in different baskets. Have not really seen you on CCEDK exchange before, but wish you welcome!

Can only say, I wish u welcome and hope you will enjoy trading on both CCEDK as well as Bter, or whichever one you eventually will decide to trade on.

One thing is for sure. at CCEDK we are ready for the Nubits release on www.NuBits.com at 14 UTC or 16.00 Amsterdam time, and trading as a result of this, and welcome all trading!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS
DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com

Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

Yes, that issue was resolved. The hacker sold most of the stolen NXT back to BTER in exchange for BTC, and no customers were affected.[/quote]

They got 42,000,000 NXT back by paying 400 BTC. 8,000,000 NXT is still in hacker’s hand.

I can’t find the trading page for NBT-USD on bter. Where is it?

I don’t get it, how are the initial NuShares distributed? how does this benefit PPC holders?

As NuBit becomes a more useful coin in ordiinary commerce (instead of speculation), PPC will be used more because it run the NuBits networks. More useful things are valued more. PPC becomes more valuable.

As NuBit becomes a more useful coin in ordiinary commerce (instead of speculation), PPC will be used more because it run the NuBits networks. More useful things are valued more. PPC becomes more valuable.[/quote]

I found out how NuBit is distributed, and also how PPC is benefited. But still don’t understand how NuShares are distributed.

Edit: nevermind, I found how NuShares are distributed too.

NuBits is trading on BTER now at
https:// bter.com/trade/nbt_btc

[quote=“freeworm, post:15, topic:2893”]NuBits is trading on BTER now at
https:// bter.com/trade/nbt_btc[/quote]

Thanks. I only looked for nbt_usd.

Any word on when USD pairing will arrive on bter?

I was under the impression that NBT will be traded for PPC only at both Bter and CCEDK. I see that CCEDK has a NBT/PPC pair but Bter doesn’t have one. They only have NBT/BTC … Is Bter going to add NBT/PPC or should I as a peercoin supporter move to CCEDK ??

The market depth for BTC/PPC is low at bter, so transferring the PPC to CCEDK might be the preferable choice (over exchanging the PPC to BTC at bter for a fee)…

In terms of compliance standards (measure for overall quality) BTER isn’t the greatest. It does not offer much financial transparency, in fact it is registered on tax haven the BVI so it doesn’t seem very willing to. It has also been hacked already (NXT recently). But okay, it’s a start I guess.