BTC-E delisting Primecoin Feb 2015

Read it and weep :frowning:

https://btc-e.com/news/207

It doesn’t really surprise me. Primecoin isn’t even really supported by our own people here. The XPM boards are always dead. All the activity is in Peercoin. Primecoin was a great experiment, but it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Sunny King doesn’t even talk about it anymore. You can’t release a coin and not talk about it for over a year and expect it to survive.

it was a great experiment :slight_smile:

It still is!
The block chain is pefectly secure and running like a charm as far as I can tell.
One shouldn’t overvalue the listing on exchanges.
And the PoW is still revolutionary.

It’s a good time to buy some XPM at btc-e; but this is only my opinion and should under no circumstances be misinterpreted as investment advice :wink:

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:4, topic:3267”]It still is!
The block chain is pefectly secure and running like a charm as far as I can tell.
One shouldn’t overvalue the listing on exchanges.
And the PoW is still revolutionary.

It’s a good time to buy some XPM at btc-e; but this is only my opinion and should under no circumstances be misinterpreted as investment advice ;)[/quote]

Ive doubled my XPM holdings recently (not that I had a lot to begin with) and hope things turn around for the better. I hope that the news of it being pulled from BTC-e will spark some interest again, there is no such thing as bad publicity!

I bought a few more too lately… The price is very good.