Bounty plea

I’m “irishmick” on bitcointalk. I’m creating this thread to hopefully chastise people into contributing to bounties. There are just shy of 19 million ppc in existence assuming a large portion haven’t been lost. How many do you have?

Bitcointalk ppc bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142295.0

Sunny King has offered 2000 ppc, 100 ppc to each bounty hunter who convinces a merchant to accept ppc.
[size=8pt](There are a couple other pledges in that thread, but I’m really not entirely clear on what they are pledged to.)[/size]

Liquid asked why are the items so cheap (Point: we need more people to pledge. My read on his comment anyways.)

I’ve added 100 ppc total, to up Sunny King’s merchant bounty to 105 per vendor.

If you’ve got 500 ppc can you pledge 5 ppc, 5000 - 50 ppc, 50000 - 500 ppc? There are lots of large and small ppc holders out there that if you’d just pledge something, anything we can get the bounties up.

With bounties being pledged and taken by those willing to do the legwork you/we/i are helping ourselves by either having a place to spend your ppc or increasing market value via general population awareness and use which should increase market rate.

So please pledge some bounties either towards merchants or your own ideas.
Thanks,
RP (irishmick)

Well, I have a fledgling publishing business, and would gladly take ppc coins at www.buzzpress.me.

However, in order to do so, I would need some merchant software. Is there a bounty available for developing one?

[quote=“glowkeeper, post:2, topic:95”]Well, I have a fledgling publishing business, and would gladly take ppc coins at www.buzzpress.me.

However, in order to do so, I would need some merchant software. Is there a bounty available for developing one?[/quote]
Yeah, I think we should focus on the merchant-side software package, that will really drive the PPC value up. Because for a coin to be useful, it must be easy to use – and to integrate to websites.

Completely agree, I would love for some way to process PPcoin payments, although I am thinking of accepting them in my web design service.

We’ve created an eBay like site to buy, sell and auction items for XPM, check it out… cryptothrift.com a Primecoin XPM marketplace and auction site.