Block explorer/parser - blockr.io

Blockr.io released it’s web page, parsing transactions and blocks of coins to a human readable form and presents them to users in a friendly and intuitive way.

Users can use bookmarks for fast access to their addresses and are able to see their balances on each account. Interesting transactions and blocks can also be bookmarked, twitted or posted to Facebook. There is no user data saved on server, all bookmarks are localy stored on user’s computer in localstorage.

Nice site, but only BTC and LTC.

Hope PPC will be added soon.

Time to add Peercoin!

We’re waiting to contact us coin developer or someone from member board to contact us. We need somebody from the Peercoin|Primecoin because we’ll have questions regarding their software. Like difficulty calculations, changes in block fees, etc - technical questions.

blockr.io team

[quote=“blockr.io, post:4, topic:1334”]We’re waiting to contact us coin developer or someone from member board to contact us. We need somebody from the Peercoin|Primecoin because we’ll have questions regarding their software. Like difficulty calculations, changes in block fees, etc - technical questions.

blockr.io team[/quote]

We have lots of technical experts here, someone will be in contact with you soon shortly I’m sure. If you’re reading this and can assist blockr.io , that would be awesome if you could help out the Peercoin community with this.

wow ! nice site

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback.

blockr.io team

[quote=“blockr.io, post:4, topic:1334”]We’re waiting to contact us coin developer or someone from member board to contact us. We need somebody from the Peercoin|Primecoin because we’ll have questions regarding their software. Like difficulty calculations, changes in block fees, etc - technical questions.

blockr.io team[/quote]

Difficulty calculations are done every block I can dig out the source code if that helps? and changes in block fee is the same as bitcoin based on number of bytes to be sent on the blockchain and increase by 0.01PPC per 800 bytes if my memory is correct.

What specifically do you need? lets try get your answers out in the public so other merchants and devs can understand more.

Fuzzybear

Nice website. Hope to see PPC soon.
One feature that I would like to see about PPC is the coindays destroyed like the blockchain one:
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/charts/bitcoin-days-destroyed

Hi,

We are really sorry for late answer!

we’re blockr.io developers and enthusiasts.

As you know we made a parser/viewer for all kinds of digital currencies. Some of your community members asked to add your coin to blockr.io.

We don’t think there’s any techincal problems about it.

Still, we are trying to make blockr.io self-sustained so we are relying on block owners and comunity members to support implementation and future maintainance.

Is your community willing to make some donation while we add your coin to blockr.io? We would like to have communities pay for blockr’s servers - if possible. Development costs, support cost are paid by us and will be paid by us, until blocker becomes fully self-sustained.

If you could donate one year hosting price that would be fatastic. 1 year at Hetzner, server PX90-SSD priced at 109 EUR makes cca 1300 EUR per year. That would be 310 PPC.

Regards,
Blockr.io team

[quote=“redlee, post:9, topic:1334”]Nice website. Hope to see PPC soon.
One feature that I would like to see about PPC is the coindays destroyed like the blockchain one:
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/charts/bitcoin-days-destroyed[/quote]

Hey, if you may include the above feature. I will donate 10 PPC.

Update.

Days destroyed chart has been added and trivia features new days destroyed section.

blockr.io

[quote=“blockr.io, post:12, topic:1334”]Update.

Days destroyed chart has been added and trivia features new days destroyed section.

blockr.io[/quote]

For PPC please!! include that and you will get donations!! have BTC, PPC, LTC DGC as your top right links and there will be PPC coming your way :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear