Blackswan122 Progress Blog - Googler

Here’s a great example from Bagog:

==

Made a few comments, would appreciate it if you could like/approve/upvote them etc… Would also appreciate any criticism.

www.scmp.com/lifestyle/technology/article/1351752/bitcoin-miners-find-it-increasingly-hard-make-money

First comment on article by user embracethesandwich

www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-2013-11?pundits_only=0&comments_page=3#comment-527e4f3869beddfb5ea9d103

Comment by user Sam Bags

www.technologyreview.com/view/521521/bitcoin-vulnerability-could-allow-malicious-miners-to-seize-control/#comments

Comment by user Samba

www.zdnet.com/why-dollars-are-better-than-bitcoins-and-always-will-be-7000022986/

Comment by user Sam Bags

http://www.coindesk.com/194993-btc-transaction-147m-mystery-and-speculation/

Richard Branson is a very clever guy…and I’m sure he will be going Galactic soon! We will be able to buy space tickets with Bitcoin Peercoin and the likes. This guy has either been mining from the start or is one of the founders…making sensational publicity.

A very one sided view… From a bunch of bankers!

Well I read the article and it seems to be trying to cast a death wish on bitcoin and other currencies like it. People just don’t understand the whole system. I wonder if the author has ever sent a transaction of a Bitcoin or Peercoin or any other for that matter. I was a sceptic… Then I tried it. It’s actually amazing that I as a private person can send a “payment” (because that’s what it is) from my PC to anyone within a few minutes. With my bank I pay horrendous fees and transaction costs. I live in Germany but get my pension paid in £ I lost out… If you care to look in an exchange for Bitcoins and the like you will see that these “geeks” are really serious about what they are doing. I invest in BTC and PPC because In my opinion they will survive in one form or another. Peercoin is actually a refined BTC system and is growing every day but that’s another story. Ostrich… Take your head out of the sand. The digital age of currency is dawning. It was just a glow on the horizon but now the sun is peeping over.