Blackcoin is growing bigger

Their lead developer claims to have solved all POS problems, designed system he calls POS 2.0 (but no whitepaper yet)

Also they have decentralized exchange in the works.

Their lead developer claims to have solved all POS problems, designed system he calls POS 2.0 (but no whitepaper yet)

Lots of people make lots of different claims every day. I hope that a white paper will be released that truly identifies solutions for some of the nagging questions, but until that time comes, the claim should be treated with skepticism.

[quote=“Ben, post:2, topic:2412”]

Lots of people make lots of different claims every day. I hope that a white paper will be released that truly identifies solutions for some of the nagging questions, but until that time comes, the claim should be treated with skepticism.[/quote]

Absolutely with scepticism, I’m just glad that there is innovation on PoS front (we must admit that those coins did more marketing for PoS then PPC ever did).
If there is improvement over Peercoin’s POS I think we should follow, try to keep up with tide.

I don’t expect anything revolutionary from his PoS 2.0. This has been just clone from the start and I don’t think anything is going to change there.

Also that DARK coin that is #3 by market cap WTF??? There is nothing of value in that coin I mean you can create app for decentralized mixing for bitcoins I don’t know why ppl are so bullish with this?

It’s interesting that this claims make an argument between Blackcoin fans and BTS fans in China.

[quote=“petar87, post:4, topic:2412”]I don’t expect anything revolutionary from his PoS 2.0. This has been just clone from the start and I don’t think anything is going to change there.

Also that DARK coin that is #3 by market cap WTF??? There is nothing of value in that coin I mean you can create app for decentralized mixing for bitcoins I don’t know why ppl are so bullish with this?[/quote]
+2
Even if there is something interesting in their PoS let them test it on themselves.