Bitcoin and soon Peercoin Hoodies!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I have been speaking with btcapparel from bitcointalk who runs a Bitcoin clothing shop online selling really good quality (and warm as I’m wearing one now) hoodies with an embroided bitcoin logo on the hoodie.

I have sent him a copy of the Peercoin logo and requested that he makes them available for Peercoin payments as well and he seems enthusiastic to give it a go.

I am expecting a preview of how the logo will look in the next few days so I will post here once I get sent the sample.

I would really like to see the Peercoin community get behind this merchant as they provide really nice garments and are receptive to custom orders and will be a great story for this company to go spread the word about accepting peercoins as payments.

Link to his bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265621.0
Link to his store http://www.thetshirtmen.co.uk/bitcoin.html

The company is based in the UK so for any UK residents you will notice good P&P rates, but International orders can be processed to.

He is yet to have a payment processor or even pricing in Peercoins so can we see if we can provide him with the tools to make this as easy as possible :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Goes without saying that would be VERY useful to have people at conferences wearing these to spread the word on Peercoin.

Great news that the availability of merchants is expanding…and on a personal level I would love to have a hoodie with Peercoin on it.

I would also love to see a heather-green or grey t-shirt with a faded Peercoin logo similar to this style. Waiting for a vendor to make it so that they can take my money!

Sent an email to the owner of the eshop to see how the Peercoin hoodies are coming on as I really want to order!!

Fuzzybear

fuzzy - any news on the hoodies? i would like to get 1 too.

I sent him an email about 2 weeks ago following up if he had got any more logo designs back… nothing :frowning: prob busy… i’ll send him another :slight_smile: as yeah i want LOTS!!

Fuzzybear

Peercoin hoodies? Just tell me where to send my money!

Yep, it would be great to play livepoker with Peercoin HOODIE, yee!! :slight_smile:

Fuzzy do you know if these are available yet?

If not, I’ll drop him a message about whether they are going to stock Peercoin hoodies… Would quite like one myself :smiley:

[quote=“nox-, post:8, topic:834”]Fuzzy do you know if these are available yet?

If not, I’ll drop him a message about whether they are going to stock Peercoin hoodies… Would quite like one myself :-D[/quote]

Yeah please drop the guy an email, i’m really keen to get a few of these… sent him few emails now but heard nothing

Fuzzybear