Beyond Bitcoin Shop Talk w/ Sunny & Dan

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone here for helping make this meeting happen–with special regards for Sentinelrv. You are genuinely good people trying to make a difference in this world and it is for this reason I was so active (read stubborn?) to get this to happen…

With that said, I hope we can work toward making this happen in a little more ironed-out way in the future so we can begin posting it to the Beyond Bitcoin podcasts. I am also interested in having a representative of peercoin to help set up Beyond Bitcoin meetups and assist with the planning and rollout of future conferences (the current mumble server can be expanded to hold up to 380 people at any given time). It is surprising how much work goes into doing things behind the scenes like this when it is only a one, two, or even three-man operation and although we are expanding with people volunteering from the bitShare community, I want to make sure that other communities are represented equally over time.

With that said, if you would be interested in working with me to teach people about the merits of crypto-currencies and crypto-based systems “Beyond Bitcoin” and feel that everything Crypto being synonymous with Bitcoin is dangerous in the long-term, please feel free to message me at BeyondBitcoin@gmail.com with offers of assistance/expertise/advice…etc. I promise you we pay attention.

is this transcript or audio archive available any where, this is incredibly important to share and preserve. :frowning:

I was out of town tonight and totally unavailable for it. :-[

[quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:2342”]is this transcript or audio archive available any where, this is incredibly important to share and preserve. :frowning:

I was out of town tonight and totally unavailable for it. :-[[/quote]

I’m going to post the transcript for it. It was a 2 hour long chat though and I had some things to do tonight. Hopefully I’ll find some extra time tomorrow to get it done.

Thanks to everyone - It was a very interesting discussion!