BeastMiners - Super cheap CPU miners

Hello,

I am here to advertise my new service offering you extremely cheap dedicated servers stating at $45 per month

Our current offers are listed on http://www.beastminers.com/cart.php

Current stock:

Dual Xeon 5420 (8 cores @ 2.5 Ghz)
4GB DDR2 RAM
250GB disk
100mbit port unmetered mining BW
1 IP
Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit
Payment to be made in Bitcoin only
Full root access
24 hour setup

We only accept Bitpay as payment

Nice price, but still not to be profitable.

45$/30Days= 1.5$/Day

Even if the price of XMP is 3$ (Now≈1.75-2.25). You cant make 0.5XMP per day with that dedicated with the current difficult.

Also looks like Scam -Payment to be made in Bitcoin only- bitcoin/XMP/virtualcoins are fiat. So send fiat to a unknow people… Theres no police capable/interested to trace it, and right now theres still no law on any country to control virtual coins.

[quote=“elinked321, post:2, topic:1728”]Nice price, but still not to be profitable.

45$/30Days= 1.5$/Day

Even if the price of XMP is 3$ (Now≈1.75-2.25). You cant make 0.5XMP per day with that dedicated with the current difficult.

Also looks like Scam -Payment to be made in Bitcoin only- bitcoin/XMP/virtualcoins are fiat. So send fiat to a unknow people… Theres no police capable/interested to trace it, and right now theres still no law on any country to control virtual coins.[/quote]
XPM isn’t a profitable coin at the moment it seems… Riecoin / MMC is currently more profitable I’ve been told. Another good way to make profit is to mine unknown/new coins. When I had 100 of these I mined Maxcoin at launch for 1 day and made $2000 selling at $2.5.

There is no way you could get this server for $22.50 anywhere.

Cheapest I’ve found is $40 and they are always sold out.

I guess it will take time for us to get a trusted name.