ASIC Blade Erupters for PPC?

Yeah I’ve got eight X’s on one board, but I can still OC that particular cube to 35 Gh/s. I have made the X’s disappear once for a brief moment after re-seating the boards, but I think it was just because they had a chance to cool down. If my custom cooling solution helps to make some of those X’s turn into O’s then great but if not I still have a viable cube for mining. But overall the extra attention I’m gonna give these things is to ensure they will last longer vs. the current setup.

If you’re able to pull off a water cooling method for these, that would be awesome. Can’t wait to see some pics of that.

FYI - I got BFGMiner working with these, it was pretty easy. Pics of that w/ config soon.

Great guide, thank you for the in depth explanation as Im starting to look into/purchasing miners for PPC

Thank you

[quote=“MrAnonymous, post:22, topic:1167”]Great guide, thank you for the in depth explanation as Im starting to look into/purchasing miners for PPC

Thank you[/quote]

Thanks! Glad I could help.

I still owe this thread a BFGMiner how-to. I’ll try to get to that tomorrow, and will explain the important differences between it and using mining_proxy.