Anyone Want to Turn this Image Into a Peercoin Meme?

Anyone want to turn this image into a Peercoin meme? I’ll post it on the Facebook account. It’s a photo of the KnCMiner data center. It should be easy to come with something that’s funny and educational…

[size=14pt]Peercoin: Free from the Matrix![/size]

or,

[size=14pt]Peercoin: Free of Bitcoin Matrix![/size]

or,

[size=14pt]Freedom from the Matrix :: Peercoin![/size]

or,

[size=14pt]Free of the Matrix => Peercoin![/size]

or,

[size=14pt]Free from the Borg => Peercoin![/size]
;D

I don’t think that’s clear enough to people who don’t know anything about Peercoin. Anything that gets to the point and remains funny?

[center][b][size=24pt][shadow=red,left]THE BITCOIN ARMS RACE[/shadow][/size]

[size=18pt]PEERCOIN WON’T BE PARTICIPATING[/size][/b][/center]

It’s late and I tried.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:1, topic:2250”]Anyone want to turn this image into a Peercoin meme? I’ll post it on the Facebook account. It’s a photo of the KnCMiner data center. It should be easy to come with something that’s funny and educational…

[/quote]
Racks will get cracks
Peercoin is the one to join

Nice! A raspberry ‘server rack’ will also be a nice comparison

10000000 Watt KNC death star versus 10 Watt raspberry ‘datacenter’

Haha love the “raspberry datacenter”. The picture is perfect.

Headline: How to secure a cryptocoin.

Bitcoins 100000000 Watt KNC death star vs. Peercoins 10 Watt raspberry datacenter

Posted using Tapatalk for Android.

Thanks Tea42, this one is gold and goes straight into my presentation material for Peercoin. We might even update the official presentation with this (hint).

Another Meme proposal:
From Bitcoin to Peercoin
From Tera Watt to Ten Watt

[quote=“Cybnate, post:9, topic:2250”]From Bitcoin to Peercoin
From Tera Watt to Ten Watt[/quote]

This thread is terrific! The first picture of the KnC 10,000,000 watt “Death Star Data Center” is Sooo… Imposing, and Tea42’s clear acrylic RPi dual datacenter, to counter, is beautifully appealing. Hahaha… great creativity here!

And, a good creative meme too, Cybnate :slight_smile:

I just included it in the presentation: http://imgur.com/a/irJ9A

Cool! But: If you say that KNC death star capacity is needed to do a 51% attack on bitcoin, with the raspi image, you’re kind of implying that you only need 2 raspi’s to attack peercoin… Is it an idea to change the text of the knc pic, so no 51% attack is implied? Something along the line of ‘this is the type of capacity that is needed to secure the bitcoin network’

Yeah you’re right. Maybe I should move slides 7 and 9 to after slide 12? That would separate it from the part on 51% attacks, and I can change the text too.

Yes I think that would be best. The pics are a great in-your-face representation of the energy efficiency data :slight_smile:

So how about this…

Please upvote on Reddit…

http://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/23mwnh/bitcoin_vs_peercoin_security_meme/

I think we owe it to the vendor where this picture came from; You can actually buy this product:

I’m actively considering it given the price and it would be great to bring to fairs and presentations especially with a lot of Bitcoin fans 8)

BTW upvoted reddit

when I see this pic, its hard to know how PeerCoin wont take over.

I mean consider all those miners will be obsolete in 6 months or so…

[quote=“Cybnate, post:17, topic:2250”]I think we owe it to the vendor where this picture came from; You can actually buy this product:

I’m actively considering it given the price and it would be great to bring to fairs and presentations especially with a lot of Bitcoin fans 8)

BTW upvoted reddit[/quote]

Yep i’ve got it at home, it looks so nice with 2 pi’s in it :smiley:

I don’t think I’ve ever had so many views and likes on the Facebook account. I’m glad I posted this.