Anyone near Amsterdam -- This is important -- Bitcoin Conference

Anyone near Amsterdam – This is important – Bitcoin Conference?

yes, me

So we get an invitation from the organizer to give a talk at the conference. irritant would you be able to help?

International Bitcoin Conference 2013, wednesday 6 to friday 8 november Science Park Amsterdam

“International Bitcoin Conference Amsterdam covering the business and scientific part of Bitcoin, currencies and their derivatives.”

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinference

http://bitcoinference.com/

I’m checking on costs for the conference. It would be great if we could get at least 2 people that could attend. The Amderdam Bitcoin Conference is Nov 6 - 8.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO (pause for dramatic effect) OOOOOOO important we are represented at these events.

yes, I’m able to go there at least. If I need to present something about PoS or talk to an audience, I should practice something first maybe :slight_smile: but that should also be possible

Just looked at the speakers list I saw Chris of FTC will be there.

A speaker should not need to pay, right?

[quote=“Sunny King, post:6, topic:537”]Just looked at the speakers list I saw Chris of FTC will be there.

A speaker should not need to pay, right?[/quote]

Checking into that right now.

That’s nice. I think there is no need to go into technical details, just some high level concepts to show our innovations. You can also cover primecoin at the same time. We can form a team to help you prepare the presentation.

okay, I’ll start working on some powerpoint, it is pretty soon :slight_smile: ill try to set something up and discuss with you guys, or does our PR manager have some ready presentations laying in one of his drawers?

I’ll work with Nox to assemble a team to assist you.

[quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:4, topic:537”]I’m checking on costs for the conference. It would be great if we could get at least 2 people that could attend. The Amderdam Bitcoin Conference is Nov 6 - 8.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO (pause for dramatic effect) OOOOOOO important we are represented at these events.[/quote]

what other event actually?

Day tickets

Day tickets (lunchbuffet and wifi included) will be 35,- euro in Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ripple, Opencoin.org etc. or 50,- in credit card, Paypal etc. Send us a message if you want to know more about how to register for a day ticket at register@bitcoinference.com. Tickets will have to be bought in advance. Registrations are final after payment has been recieved!

[quote=“irritant, post:11, topic:537”][quote=“JustaBitofTime, post:4, topic:537”]I’m checking on costs for the conference. It would be great if we could get at least 2 people that could attend. The Amderdam Bitcoin Conference is Nov 6 - 8.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO (pause for dramatic effect) OOOOOOO important we are represented at these events.[/quote]

what other event actually?

Day tickets

Day tickets (lunchbuffet and wifi included) will be 35,- euro in Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ripple, Opencoin.org etc. or 50,- in credit card, Paypal etc. Send us a message if you want to know more about how to register for a day ticket at register@bitcoinference.com. Tickets will have to be bought in advance. Registrations are final after payment has been recieved!

[/quote]

I’m checking on prices for speakers. There are Bitcoin Conferences throughout the year, I’ll need to start getting that together sometime next week.

Is it possible to get a video of the presentation?

Confirmed: Speaker is free

Video Production: I’ll look into this

I don’t think it has to be anything fancy, a cell phone video or something, just so we can see what happened.