[ANN]rpool.net - The new Primecoin mining pool! English web front-end is ok now!

[quote=“icedaddy, post:20, topic:385”]@qh:
beeeeer is going through some difficulties in implementing their new payout system. I would take anything you see there with a grain of salt until they get things stabilized again.

I would switch over to here for the duration (and maybe longer if I liked it) if I could, but alas I cannot; the port issue is a killer for me. Also mcxNOW will not accept payouts from here (minimum transfer amount rule) so I would have to switch to using a wallet, which I dislike but could live with; the 2 miners I can (and am) running here now are going to a wallet and I am in the process of finding ways to automate transfers to mcxNOW…

@super3:
I personally like seeing things broken down by day. If I was on here with 100% of my miners I would like to see by hour. Perhaps the best solution would be for rpool to offer a JSON feed to the raw data and let each of us do as we liked with it.

@rpool:
Any chance of you addressing the port problem, or am I wasting my time? I know the single port you are using now (8336), I know it doesn’t work for me (my ISDN doesn’t like it from multiple PCs), and I know from experience what ports will work (443 among them, which is what I use with beeeeer).[/quote]Send it through a temporary hosted wallet. Just have a script watch for your confirmed balance from peercoind, then send that amount to the exchange. You could either run this as a Python script or a bash script. Either way would involve RPC commands, but you can just check the Bitcoin documentation for that.

Pythons are snakes! ::slight_smile:
Bash is what my kids do to each other! :-[
I get the idea however. I am familiar with Java so that is my platform of choice. I am looking at the documentation for RPC. mcxNOW told me they will “support mining pool payouts within 24 hours” so the point there may be moot.

Can I use xolokram`s linux miner? It doesnt mine 6 chains, but your pool accepts 6 chain shares.

Thank you.

[quote=“soulmann, post:23, topic:385”]Can I use xolokram`s linux miner? It doesnt mine 6 chains, but your pool accepts 6 chain shares.

Thank you.[/quote]

you need to change static const unsigned int POOL_SHARE_MINIMUM = 7; to static const unsigned int POOL_SHARE_MINIMUM = 6; in prime.h

[quote=“icedaddy, post:20, topic:385”]@qh:
beeeeer is going through some difficulties in implementing their new payout system. I would take anything you see there with a grain of salt until they get things stabilized again.

I would switch over to here for the duration (and maybe longer if I liked it) if I could, but alas I cannot; the port issue is a killer for me. Also mcxNOW will not accept payouts from here (minimum transfer amount rule) so I would have to switch to using a wallet, which I dislike but could live with; the 2 miners I can (and am) running here now are going to a wallet and I am in the process of finding ways to automate transfers to mcxNOW…

@super3:
I personally like seeing things broken down by day. If I was on here with 100% of my miners I would like to see by hour. Perhaps the best solution would be for rpool to offer a JSON feed to the raw data and let each of us do as we liked with it.

@rpool:
Any chance of you addressing the port problem, or am I wasting my time? I know the single port you are using now (8336), I know it doesn’t work for me (my ISDN doesn’t like it from multiple PCs), and I know from experience what ports will work (443 among them, which is what I use with beeeeer).[/quote]

sorry icedaddy , I don’t know how to solve the port problem.

Is it possible to page “Earnings” showed shares from all paid rounds (6,7,8,9), and not just from the last one ?

Which miner is better for rpool?

Anyone else having trouble connecting their client to the pool?

ilyavak, read the very first post.

I was unable to connect today for a while, then all things got back online. But, to my frustration, a total of 1.03335944 primecoin (and my most mature coins) that I had maturing in my wallet disappeared >:( :'(. I had collected it probably the day before. I got the above figure by subtracting my transaction log from my “immature” number in the overview. Anyone else can check their transaction logs and see if anything that was there before is now missing? Is it gone forever now?

Different question: I’ve seen High Performance versions of primecoin miners out there, but couldn’t get them to work for rpool. Anyone have any tips? I’ve been using Grom’s Mod otherwise.

EDIT
Seems the missing transactions have returned (several hours later). Odd.

Is it just me or is rpool.net completely unreachable at the moment, including DNS records being unavailable?

same here…

Definitely they are having some kind of dns issue. I was getting some chinese law firm webpage for rpool.net yesterday.

currently rpool is under DDos attack, the service is unstable. you may change to other pool.

[quote=“rpool, post:33, topic:385”]currently rpool is under DDos attack, the service is unstable. you may change to other pool.[/quote]I have a couple servers that could probably handle it. What are you hosting rpool on now?

Thanks super3, I have move hosting to AWS, doesn’t know it is better to handle the attack.

And now you can use yPool’s miner on rpool, see the website Usage page. I have tested T11.8, T15, rde v4. Older version may not work, let me know.

AbeUZSvKG6XcGjYEP9Qda38yfaijGzuyjz, anyone use this wallet address? please check your OS time, beer’s miner use the OS time to generate the block timestamp. If the time is wrong, the submitted block may reject by xpm network.

Thanks super3, I have move hosting to AWS, doesn’t know it is better to handle the attack.

And now you can use yPool’s miner on rpool, see the website Usage page. I have tested T11.8, T15, rde v4. Older version may not work, let me know.[/quote]Just remember your server software also has to be scaleable. A bigger server only solves half the problem. You should separate the web front-end from the mining part, and make it modular. Since you can add and delete servers at will on AWS you could just change servers at any point. Few dozen lines of code to automatically switch miners to the new servers.

looks like a lot of workers coming in 32000

yes this looks like an attack. xolominer cant connect currently.

just look at the workers/shares rate:

• rpool: Workers: 33101, Share/s: 18.0
  • ypool: Workers: 19829, Share/s: 38.7

And look http://rpool.net/blocks

The last 3 hours - 0 blocks.