[ANN]rpool.net - The new Primecoin mining pool! English web front-end is ok now!

fuzzy@anonymized.invalid

I like the immediate payout feature :slight_smile:

[quote=“rpool, post:1, topic:385”]The new Primecoin mining pool!

features:
2% fee
payout according to last round shares, and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)
different chain-length share value (see http://rpool.net/reward)[/quote]

Is it just me or is the site really written in Chinese?

[quote=“icedaddy, post:3, topic:385”][quote=“rpool, post:1, topic:385”]The new Primecoin mining pool!

features:
2% fee
payout according to last round shares, and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)
different chain-length share value (see http://rpool.net/reward)[/quote]

Is it just me or is the site really written in Chinese?[/quote]
yeap, but soon the en web front will out!

I’ve been pointing my miners at rPool for a few days and now I’m getting lots of rejected shares with my miner on Windows. Is everything okay on the server side? beeeeer.org also had same kinds of issues when it started.

Other than that, I’m very pleased with using your pool :slight_smile:

[quote=“jaakkop, post:5, topic:385”]I’ve been pointing my miners at rPool for a few days and now I’m getting lots of rejected shares with my miner on Windows. Is everything okay on the server side? beeeeer.org also had same kinds of issues when it started.

Other than that, I’m very pleased with using your pool :)[/quote]

Thank you for the report. I check the log, the issues are fixed now.

[quote=“jaakkop, post:5, topic:385”]I’ve been pointing my miners at rPool for a few days and now I’m getting lots of rejected shares with my miner on Windows. Is everything okay on the server side? beeeeer.org also had same kinds of issues when it started.

Same problem here…

[quote=“sandakersmann, post:7, topic:385”][quote=“jaakkop, post:5, topic:385”]I’ve been pointing my miners at rPool for a few days and now I’m getting lots of rejected shares with my miner on Windows. Is everything okay on the server side? beeeeer.org also had same kinds of issues when it started.

Same problem here…[/quote]
not same issue, some guy use the wrong address AUrgeGNGCafs4vsk7ZEe1cLoRVyAa4iPDC, it is ok now!

That is me… Should be: AUrgeGNGCafS4vsk7ZEe1cLoRVyAa4iPDC ;D

the english web front is ok now. ;D

The new reward rule is out! It will use after 12 a.m.(UTC+8)

6ch : 0.00001198
7ch : 0.00011322
8ch : 0.00169830
9ch : 0.01288668

I have made this thread sticky as you are a seperate pool for Primecoins and useful for people to know their options etc… Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear

With all the uncertainty going on with beeeeer I thought I would give rpool a try, now that it is in English ;). The problem is I can’t run more than 2 miners. I had this same problem with beeeeer until I switched ports. What ports does rpool support? Can I put in a request for port 443?

rpool’s pool port is 8336. Do you run on linux?

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:12, topic:385”]I have made this thread sticky as you are a seperate pool for Primecoins and useful for people to know their options etc… Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear[/quote]

Thanks FuzzyBear, I will make rpool better.

My experience with Linux is limited to having heard of it; I am strictly Windows, and certainly no expert there. All I know is from my experience trying with the different ports offered at beeeeer that 443 works and the others don’t, 8336 being one that does not. This is true of other coins as well so I am pretty sure it is something with my ISDN line, but tech support from the phone company is shall we say less than useful.

Great pool. Might just switch over all my miners. Can you remove the date options of the earnings screen? I want to see my earnings for the past couple of days, not just a single one.

I have been mining here for a few days now with 2 of my miners, all that I can run on it, and it seems to run smoothly. So far everything is still “immature” so I haven’t actually seen any profits yet to compare with any other pools.

[quote=“rpool, post:11, topic:385”]The new reward rule is out! It will use after 12 a.m.(UTC+8)

6ch : 0.00001198
7ch : 0.00011322
8ch : 0.00169830
9ch : 0.01288668[/quote]

Hi just a question, at beeeeer.org the rewards look like that: 9) 0.50367, 8) 0.04060, 7) 0.00391

Is this due to the different payout system? The difference in payout is like 20-40x lower.

Edit: I just noticed xolo’s miner is reporting 7-chains as 2-chains, do you know why?

[code]2013-10-17 10:48:14 primemeter 2086936 prime/h 32641068 test/h 300 5-chains/h 0.299807 chain/d
Probable prime chain found for block=53f299e1e221c95eee9368a1b911a27ae08035cc00aada397f9e9b0966058082!!
Target: 09.ec40f8
Chain: TWN07.6d5e3c
[MASTER] submitted share -> SHARE
2-CH: 7 (100% | 3/hr), VL: 7 (100%), RJ: 0 (0%), ST: 0 (0%)
[MASTER] work received
^C

*** running time: 2.596hrs

*** 2-chains: 7 (100.000% | 2.697/hr)

*** valid: 7 (100.000%)
*** rejects: 0 (0.000%)
*** stale: 0 (0.000%)

[/code]

@qh:
beeeeer is going through some difficulties in implementing their new payout system. I would take anything you see there with a grain of salt until they get things stabilized again.

I would switch over to here for the duration (and maybe longer if I liked it) if I could, but alas I cannot; the port issue is a killer for me. Also mcxNOW will not accept payouts from here (minimum transfer amount rule) so I would have to switch to using a wallet, which I dislike but could live with; the 2 miners I can (and am) running here now are going to a wallet and I am in the process of finding ways to automate transfers to mcxNOW…

@super3:
I personally like seeing things broken down by day. If I was on here with 100% of my miners I would like to see by hour. Perhaps the best solution would be for rpool to offer a JSON feed to the raw data and let each of us do as we liked with it.

@rpool:
Any chance of you addressing the port problem, or am I wasting my time? I know the single port you are using now (8336), I know it doesn’t work for me (my ISDN doesn’t like it from multiple PCs), and I know from experience what ports will work (443 among them, which is what I use with beeeeer).