[ANN] Peercoin Wisdom

Peercoin Wisdom

The aim and scope of Peercoinwisdom.com (PPCW)  focuses on increasing public exposure of 

community driven projects and technical articles pertaining to Peercoin itself. In order to expand dialog
between community developers, researchers and the public, PPCW will become a resource of technical
information for the crypto-community to familiarize itself with.

The main focal point for this project is set towards the Peer Review section. In this section will reside 

articles pertaining but not limited to technical project proposals, comprehensive financial analysis and tutorials,
market simulations utilizing blockchain data, declarations of new DAOs, DACs, assets and more. Anyone
willing to can submit text to be peer reviewed publicly and if well received by the community will subsequently
be published to the PPCW Journal. It is in this journal where work in less narrowly defined or inter-disciplinary
fields may be discovered among its contemporaries. The academic quality of publicly available information is
priority but by no means prevents the publication of invalid research. In this regard, community researchers and
developers wishing to be apart of the publishing process will be provided Publishing Keys to help ensure quality
articles are chosen.

Future and potential resources provided by PPCW consist of but are not limited to a block explorer, 

PSA (Peercoin Simple Assets) web client, and financial market data accompanied with charts covering multiple
exchanges. An initial outline of the website can be found at the following address http://www.peercoinwisdom.com

-If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to discuss them. Site development is open to anyone in
the community wishing to be involved.

Edit: Link to repository https://github.com/embeddedthought/Peercoin-Wisdom
Peer4commit Project Page: http://peer4commit.com/projects/168

very nice!!!

Nice to see this. When can we expect it will go live?

Thanks, willy!

The first objective is to establish the Peer Review section. This is to be accomplished using Flask and is set to go live within the next 3 weeks.

Great idea! Are you open for help from eager, but inexperienced developer?

You’re definitely welcome to be a part of the project. Feel free to message me through tox and we can start a group chat. Tox ID can be found in my signature below.

fuzzy has not been very responsive lately, so I ll try a different route:

How would you feel having a findstakejs feature on your website? I am willing to update it on a frequent basis if you give me access to that part

[quote=“thehuntergames, post:7, topic:3829”]fuzzy has not been very responsive lately, so I ll try a different route:

How would you feel having a findstakejs feature on your website? I am willing to update it on a frequent basis if you give me access to that part[/quote]

I believe that it would be a good resource addition. Let’s converse more about it and work towards adding it.

Update:
Testing the completed exchange charts. Any feedback, suggestions or requests?
http://www.peercoinwisdom.com/chart/BTCE/PPCUSD

Next to be completed will be the Peer Review section which requires setting up the user db and login; designing a layout for Peer Review entries that allows for response markups.

Good call on the peercoin block explorer. There are too few of those in existence…

Great initiative. In general, it is good to see more activity lately. Hope it inspires even more.

I hope so also!

Update:
PPCW is currently being moved to a new VPS and blockchain data is being downloaded for the block explorer.
Peer Review section remains under development. If anyone is comfortable using Flask and wants to help progress the development of the blog framework feel free to contact me.

Any updates on this?

Bump. Would be good to hear.

It is down.

Currently adding new features (Should be up right now). There might be some intermittent downtime this week but for the most part it will be running.