[ANN] NUBITS.com TO ERADICATE VOLATILITY SEPT. 23RD ON CCEDK EXCHANGE CCEDK.com

Great advice.

I think this could be part of the problem. Multiple empty currency pairs make it even more difficult to get off the ground. For example, the first visitor uses one pair, the next uses another, and they never meet, and then they both give up and leave.

Instead, only one currency pair should be used until volume is satisfactory. I recommend having just BTC/PPC, and perhaps NuBits/PPC, but certainly not LTC/PPC (or even USD/PPC or EUR/PPC), at first. Even BTC-e, with its very high volume, has just two PPC pairs!

I believe the popular exchange Kraken made the mistake of too many empty currency pairs at launch, and it negatively impacted their early growth stages.[/quote]

I opened an account and attempted to deposit a small amount of fiat. Will report on what happens.

Ronnie
I recall on the PPC deposit page, it does not indicate the minimum deposit. From memory I think it says, “- PPC”

NuBits/PPC

Chronos, if there is not such pair, how are we supposed to buy nubits shares with peercoins?

[quote=“cryptog1, post:24, topic:2882”]

NuBits/PPC

Chronos, if there is not such pair, how are we supposed to buy nubits shares with peercoins?[/quote]
By trading the PPC for BTC on one currency pair, then BTC for USD on another, then USD for NuBits on another. That’s the worst-case scenario. :wink:

I think this could be part of the problem. Multiple empty currency pairs make it even more difficult to get off the ground. For example, the first visitor uses one pair, the next uses another, and they never meet, and then they both give up and leave.

Instead, only one currency pair should be used until volume is satisfactory. I recommend having just BTC/PPC, and perhaps NuBits/PPC, but certainly not LTC/PPC (or even USD/PPC or EUR/PPC), at first. Even BTC-e, with its very high volume, has just two PPC pairs!

I believe the popular exchange Kraken made the mistake of too many empty currency pairs at launch, and it negatively impacted their early growth stages.[/quote]

Thanks you for the advice Chronos, well spoken.

We will have a drop down menu up and running in next coming day or two to help this.

If not, the next is ofcourse to remove some of the currencies.

Rgds

Ronny

[quote=“RobertLloyd, post:23, topic:2882”]Ronnie
I recall on the PPC deposit page, it does not indicate the minimum deposit. From memory I think it says, “- PPC”[/quote]

We did not put any minimum requirement, does that cause a problem?

Rgds

Ronny

I don’t see a NBT/EUR pair. Will that be added, and if not, what is your EUR/USD exchange rate?

It looks like there is no EUR/USD market so you would be best to convert to BTC/PPC and then send that over.

For those interested, I wrote up a simple review of CCEDK here:

I think they said, that they can change it for you if you want.

[quote=“Chronos, post:25, topic:2882”][quote=“cryptog1, post:24, topic:2882”]

NuBits/PPC

Chronos, if there is not such pair, how are we supposed to buy nubits shares with peercoins?[/quote]
By trading the PPC for BTC on one currency pair, then BTC for USD on another, then USD for NuBits on another. That’s the worst-case scenario. ;)[/quote]

NuBits/PPC will be available. Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas!

I have signed up CCEDK account and tranfered 7 PPC to test. After I log in, tried to trade between PPC/BTC, but I couldn’t because the PPC/BTC pair has no price. I also check the chart…none of the chart has the history data. Is this brand new site or is it scam?

Thanks,

I think they said, that they can change it for you if you want.[/quote]

I am sorry, however, we are not a fiat exchange in the terms of exchanging directly from fiat to fiat.

Our focus is to offer trading from fiat to crypto and vice versa.

Rgds

Ronny

[quote=“comando, post:33, topic:2882”]I have signed up CCEDK account and tranfered 7 PPC to test. After I log in, tried to trade between PPC/BTC, but I couldn’t because the PPC/BTC pair has no price. I also check the chart…none of the chart has the history data. Is this brand new site or is it scam?

Thanks,[/quote]

True there has not been really any trading with PPC/BTC before, so you need as the initial trader to put in the figure you want to start trading at, afterwards the price will work automatically. Lowest sell price shown as buy price in buy section indicated provided orders entered in sell section, and the other way around in buy section, so in order to have prices mentioned you need to have orders placed in either section to begin with.

And to your last question: We are here for the long run, we are also pretty new operating actively since May 26th and the trading figures depend a lot on what comes in, so I am confident today will be a good day for the future of CCEDK as of Nubits, and since we are already listed at Cryptocoinschart and coinmarketcap, we should be able to see some figures from around launch date today of Nubits at 14 UTC or 16.00 afternoon Danish time(Amsterdam time if u wish)

I feel we are every day going in the right direction, and your support on Peercoin is greatly appreciated and valuable as part of getting up there playing with the big boys, Rome was not built over night, and CCEDK is no different. And we do also expect to conquer the world step by step, there the comparison stops, as we plan on staying up there. :slight_smile: :wink:

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

[quote=“Cybnate, post:18, topic:2882”]Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

But there is one thing which disturbed me:
When navigating on the site it occurred to me that whenever I go back to ‘Trade’, it defaults to the NXT/EUR currency pair even if I have selected another trading pair before. Is it possible to keep it on the last selected trading pair? Or just have a setting in preferences where you can set the default trading pair?[/quote]

Hello Cybnate,

Figured it would be nice to mention on forum that your deposit has arrived and approved and ready to be used for trading.

Could be great if you managed to mention somewhere how long time it took you to have it approved at CCEDK.

Happy Trading today.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Coins arrived on the Exchange in less then 30mins lets get ready for a ride to the moon or the Sun 8) ;D

Thanks, ccedk for explanation. I’ll transfer some fiats to the site and wait for the nubits launch…hope it will work well :wink:

Hi Aquatron,

Welcome to the forum, have seen you on Ecoining a few times :slight_smile:

nox-

Some of my withdraws requests take really long, specially during non-working hours in Denmark. I asked support if the withdraws were manually done, which he denied. Said it was a bug and that it was solved. I did some withdraws after that were processed quickly, but all during working hours in DK. Now that I’ve requested an withdraw during non working hours, guess what happened?
Even with the negative answer I’m almost sure the withdraws in this exchange are done manually